WTF?? *NWS*

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
me bro got a ton of spider bites that fucked him up for over a week

flu like symptoms and tons of bite marks, but not much they could do for him...

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I'm with everyone else bro, that looks like a Brown Recluse bite. My mom got bit on the leg 10 years ago by one of those and the docs had to pump her full of serious antibotics for 2 weeks. If you don't see a doctor, you may have to get an amputation (I'm 100% serious on this, the Brown Recluse spider will fuck you up big time).

Adam

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
its a fly nest in your arm, soon you will have little baby flies poking their head in and out.

goto the doctor either way... if it doesnt go away after a coupkle of days and gets worse its a no brainer. rofl

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
ok so its settled. everyone has told you to see a doctor so dont take any more time to reply than maybe "ok bye"....just fucking go ok?

you asked, we told you, dont waste any more time screwing about. i'm just telling you for your own good. that's your clue.

best of luck. i'll pray for ya!

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
i dont think its a brown racluse bite,,, that shit fucks with your nervous sytem a bit,, do you have a fever an nat ????

, that shit eats away at tissue,, , an by the time i read this, you'd be either daed or lost a arm my now.....

my bet is eirther,,, herpes, or gonereah......

but I'll lean towards a simple bite or punture that got infected.... get the anti biotics at the doctor........

Will

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
HELLO IDIOT

Could easily be a reculse bite.
Go get it looked at before you lose your limb!!

day10brownrecluse.jpg

brown-recluse-spider-bite-9days.jpg

Read more here:
http://www.badspiderbites.com/brown-recluse-spider-bite.php

Starts out small and spreads FAST.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
oh dear god, WHY did you show those pics?

it's not nearly as bad as the aftermaths and scar pics...don't have the gross out effects, but when you see what it looks like YEARS later it's still a wake up call (like a person missing half of their calf, ect...)

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
I have a rule... anything unexplainable that lasts more than 48 hours, I go see a doctor about. Exceptions are made depending on size of unexplained sore, location, and ammount of pain involved.

Nothing is worth your health, especially not money or time. 12 hours in a waiting room and any ammount of money, to save your arm, is a miniscule price to pay.

Hell, it could just be an infected misquito bite. Clueless, I say this with respect: your next post should be "So, I went to the doctor and he said it was..."

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
We have a brown recluse at work thats in the trees....its a big ol mean looking fu****....and like they all said GO SEE A DOCTOR....Brown Recluse bites are more deadly than a Black Widow...Black Widows release neurotoxins into your system that mess with your nervous system and can cause seizures....Brown Recluse bites start decaying your skin from the inside out which in my opinion is worse...but IF you dont wanna see a doctor I hope you had a nice life and will enjoy being in a casket pretty soon :) mwahahahahahahaha

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
Do a search for spider bite on youtube, theres one that should show up at the top. A kid had a bite on his face looked just like that, then he squeezed it and.... It was gross.