WTF?? *NWS*

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
that video..i'm sorry...but...that was FUCKING GROSS!!!!!!!!! i had to stop watching it. i didnt feel queasy yet but i didnt want to...and it was progressively getting worse...does it get worse than when the little wormy thing is hanging out and dripping blood?

shit.

stan

staph infections are a bummer, i got one on my left knee during boarding school and got flu-like symptoms. ended up bursting it and the deep pocket that came out was about the thickness of a ball point pen and about 5/8" long. most disgusting shit ever and left a full on pocket in my skin (luckily no feeling in it at that point). had to get on antibiotics and shit, and to this day the scar and surrounding area for about a 1 inch radius has no sensation.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
stan said:
staph infections are a bummer, i got one on my left knee during boarding school and got flu-like symptoms. ended up bursting it and the deep pocket that came out was about the thickness of a ball point pen and about 5/8" long. most disgusting shit ever and left a full on pocket in my skin (luckily no feeling in it at that point). had to get on antibiotics and shit, and to this day the scar and surrounding area for about a 1 inch radius has no sensation.

did you use a safety pin to get the hard shit out? or did it come out on it's own?

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Alrighty, here we go....before's and After's:
p743877_1.jpg

p743877_2.jpg

p743877_3.jpg

p743877_4.jpg

p743877_5.jpg

p743877_6.jpg