Williams Winter, Spring and into Summer NA-t Build :)

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
s383mmber1 said:
Im not a girl;)

LIES we all know your secrects your so girly you couldnt even handle a real GTE you had to na-t it LOL j/k j/k I may be heading up to NYC in a few you need any free n/a supra parts?

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
supradan22 said:
LIES we all know your secrects your so girly you couldnt even handle a real GTE you had to na-t it LOL j/k j/k I may be heading up to NYC in a few you need any free n/a supra parts?

actually, an NA->T in "stock" form is more powerful than a stock GTE. higher compression ratio... ;)

-shaeff

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
supradan22 said:

The real question is DO YOU need any free NA parts? LOL im trying to get rid of some of my stuff now!

Have a head?

edit - Shaeff is FTW

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
shaeff said:
actually, an NA->T in "stock" form is more powerful than a stock GTE. higher compression ratio... ;)

-shaeff

Higher compression FTW but I dont think the flight attendant would be to happy of me taking a head as a carry on item im pretty sure the head is warped from the GE havent really looked at it.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
supradan22 said:
Higher compression FTW but I dont think the flight attendant would be to happy of me taking a head as a carry on item im pretty sure the head is warped from the GE havent really looked at it.

Hahahah :rofl:

Well if you are outside the city, in the westchester area---> pm me and ill give you my number. If ya wanan meet up :naughty: :naughty:

LOL

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Good job. Interested to see what kind of issues arise with the NA-T build. Do yourself a favor, and put a new upgraded clutch in , before you put the car on the street. You will save yourself alot of headaches!:icon_razz

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
91T breezen' said:
Good job. Interested to see what kind of issues arise with the NA-T build. Do yourself a favor, and put a new upgraded clutch in , before you put the car on the street. You will save yourself alot of headaches!:icon_razz

Issues? Whats that? :rofl:

As for the clutch issue--> Im not so sure i can afford that right now wit hthe maft-pro and all. So im gonna see how long i can get the stock one to hold, at least for 1000 miles, as thats how long im gonna "break" it in. Then ill go with a clutchmasters.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
OK guys, busy busy busy today! Engine is out, head is off and ready to go to the machinist! The only real trouble I had was getting the shifter out while the tranny was lowered. And i think i snapped my center console ::moebaker:: Not bad though! Whatevaaaa

ok enough of me :blah:

Heres some pics!

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
:aigo: A mildly intact HG! lol
Good luck.
I bet it feels good to have gotten this far. :icon_bigg

89Joe

POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
Will! Awesome job so far man! Really looking forward to seeing the finished product! Keep it up!:love:

-Joe

89Joe

POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
Well, this is a N/A-T build with pictures after all. So whats a little interest!:sonic:

-Joe