Williams Winter, Spring and into Summer NA-t Build :)

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
styin'se-r said:
oh traction wont be in my vocab...that's why i love the roll..haha

11's probably with sticky ass tires but i dont launch with my trannny.

p.s: do you go to jfk high school by chance?

Nope i go to somers! But i know alot of people in JFK! Its like maybe 5 minutes from me. 2 minutes in my supra :icon_bigg

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
:: chuckles :: i can't wait for spring....

-shaeff

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
styin'se-r said:
ahh ok cause im gonna be at that school for a martial arts tournament on saturday.

O yeah? I love watching martial art tournaments! I have a few friends in it!

You going with your se-r? Maybe ill show up!

styin'se-r

the sr20 ninja
May 4, 2006
NY
haha only if i push it there. the longblock is sitting in my garage awaiting goodies. If you're free you should swing by and watch, its gonna be a nice turnout. If you go listen for the 18-32yr old black belts thats my division haha

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
holy poopsmith, batman!

as for spring- think along the lines of 420-450rwhp through my MDC built BB 60 trim CT-26, 264/264 cams, Ron R. short runner FFIM, 75mm Accufab TB, and 935 motorsports IC. :)

enough polluting your thread with my plans. (i hate it when my plans are collecting dust in my bedroom, but i digress yet again)

-shaeff

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
styin'se-r said:
haha only if i push it there. the longblock is sitting in my garage awaiting goodies. If you're free you should swing by and watch, its gonna be a nice turnout. If you go listen for the 18-32yr old black belts thats my division haha

Shaeff- your not polluting my thread! This is car talk, and i dont mind if you guys whore up my thread, i kinnda like it. It makes me feel important....kinnda......

OO so your Se-r's currently in the state that my supras in ---> brokened.

:biglaugh:

Yeah i got nothing to do saturday, ill come and show up!

styin'se-r

the sr20 ninja
May 4, 2006
NY
yes The Reaper is hibernating...

no one cares what ur plans are shaeff, quit your bragging! or ill light your fuzzies on fire (inside joke)

p.s. sitting at co-greene isnt the same without you haha

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
styin'se-r said:
yes The Reaper is hibernating...

no one cares what ur plans are shaeff, quit your bragging! or ill light your fuzzies on fire (inside joke)

p.s. sitting at co-greene isnt the same without you haha

haha. i wasn't aware that you were still going to co-greene! damn! stay the hell away from my fuzzies.

saturday i'll be out and about- trying to locate a boost leak, and stop my BOV from fluttering/leaking boost. this turbo flows quite a bit of air!

anyway, i'm out. i gotsta go!

-shaeff

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Chris- If you need, ive got waht seems to be a pretty high power/high psi bov in my garage that won't be in use for 4-5 months :)

Its yours if you need it!

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
shaeff said:
haha. i wasn't aware that you were still going to co-greene! damn! stay the hell away from my fuzzies.

saturday i'll be out and about- trying to locate a boost leak, and stop my BOV from fluttering/leaking boost. this turbo flows quite a bit of air!

anyway, i'm out. i gotsta go!

-shaeff
What bov do you run, when do you get the surge, what turbo, etc. I had those problems before, might be able to help.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
tookwik4u89 said:
What bov do you run, when do you get the surge, what turbo, etc. I had those problems before, might be able to help.

Hey! Does this look like a general discussion?!?! This is MY build thread!

"There are many like her, but this ones mine"

;)

Jk!

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
tookwik4u89 said:
You know you love it Will!

Now post more pics or GTFO......oh yeah , this is your thread.....DOH!!!

I can't post pics if i dont do anything all day. I sit on my ass and whore up this stupid thread.

I also like long walks on the beach.

And getting gear oil all over chris's hair!:icon_razz

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
OK guys, went down to fool around in the garage and desided to play with the camera a little bit! I wound up cleaning the radiator extensivly and its like freakin new! Un bended fins, ect ect!

I gotta figure out how to make this fuggin camera work, or get a new one. No micro function and no flash! :icon_evil

Pics of --->

BOV (thanks quapouh)
Exhaust (thanks alloyguitar)
My hand (thanks radiator fins)
Daily driver
Engine

HKS Racing Bov

Exhaust( should like good with a nive 45 degree angle!)

The daily driver! Nice sound system, putting a free exhaust on next weekend, (courtesy of a nice supra in my garage) and probably a generic intake of some sort.

New fuel pump :rofl: Just kidding!

General picture of engine ready to be pulled!

Dont move finger across radiator vertically! :icon_razz

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
get a pair of mechanix gloves. i love mine, theyve saved my knuckles a few times. course, for the close quarters work, i just go commando :D