Williams Winter, Spring and into Summer NA-t Build :)

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
CryoSlash said:
Any time frame when we will see this running?

By spring time, i should have it "running" in a few weeks. But not driving as the cars not on the road right now.

Im in no rush to finish this, and am taking my time! SHould see better results than rushing it! :icon_bigg

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
s383mmber1 said:
By spring time, i should have it "running" in a few weeks. But not driving as the cars not on the road right now.

Im in no rush to finish this, and am taking my time! SHould see better results than rushing it! :icon_bigg
shaeff said:
^ the right frame of mind. :)

-shaeff
i agree. hope this turns out to be a successful build!
-Thomas

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
shaeff said:
oh, it will. i'll make sure of it! ;)

-shaeff

Whens it looking like were continuing? And i figured that when we back it out of the garage to pull the engine, ill jsut leave the car outside and keep a cover on her. Much more room to work with in the garage! Then we wont have to put it back, then pull it back out to put the engine back in. :aigo:

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Awesome thread, your taking the route exactly how i want to take it.My questions for you are, are sticking with the w-58 for now, and if so what kind of clutch setup will you be running? Also are you on a gte fuel pressure regulator, or n/a or sometype of aftermarket setup.Lastly what size cometic did you get?

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Fuzz420 said:
Awesome thread, your taking the route exactly how i want to take it.My questions for you are, are sticking with the w-58 for now, and if so what kind of clutch setup will you be running? Also are you on a gte fuel pressure regulator, or n/a or sometype of aftermarket setup.Lastly what size cometic did you get?

Yup, stock w-58 for now! These have been known to easily hold 450 RWHP!

Stock NA clutch during the "break" in period. Then probaby a cltuchmaster.

Im on the GTE fuel and all that stuff, but not for long! Im gona go automotive FPR soon!

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Woo hoo, welcome to the world of forced induction! NA-T is a Supra's way of going through puberty! Just monitor your a/f's when its all done and don't get too greedy with the boost. Good luck man!

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
shaeff said:
we could only get the car jacked up so far, and there wasn't much room to move. i just needed leverage, really, and with almost no room under there, leverage was hard to find. that's all. if the car were higher off the ground i'd have had them broken loose and the driveshaft out in less than 15 minutes. (like i did on my car)

i'm no newb to doing this stuff, that bitch was on there, and with no room, it was more difficult than it should have been. but whatever, i digress. :)

will, it did get wicked cold, really fast! that would have sucked!

-shaeff

ahhhhhhhhh, haha gotcha. Yeah, if you have no room to manuever down there then I can see how it would be tough for you. I was in some awkward positions trying to gain some leverage when I took mine out.

styin'se-r

the sr20 ninja
May 4, 2006
NY
good luck with your build. Im doing a little build too this winter. i hope to have you dyno with us at dutchess stadium next year.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
nice! yes, that's Sean. :) (with the sr20det swapped sentra se-r)

-shaeff

styin'se-r

the sr20 ninja
May 4, 2006
NY
oh traction wont be in my vocab...that's why i love the roll..haha

11's probably with sticky ass tires but i dont launch with my trannny.

p.s: do you go to jfk high school by chance?