Williams Winter, Spring and into Summer NA-t Build :)

styin'se-r

the sr20 ninja
May 4, 2006
NY
s383mmber1 said:
I hope all goes well for tommarow! I feel terrible about the whole forgetting to go to the bank tommarow, but you know im not going anywere fast :)

that's the case even when the car is done....oooooo burn! haha im glad ur project is coming to an end.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
^ haha, funny sean!

i just got back from delivering will's car to his house. runs great. :) i'll let him tell you the rest. (though, he was smiling ear to ear when test driving it! haha)

time to finish my rustbucket! not working on any more supras until my car is DONE! seriously.

-shaeff

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
shaeff said:
^ haha, funny sean!

i just got back from delivering will's car to his house. runs great. :) i'll let him tell you the rest. (though, he was smiling ear to ear when test driving it! haha)

time to finish my rustbucket! not working on any more supras until my car is DONE! seriously.

-shaeff
Job well done Chris.:bigthumb:

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Yeah its "done", but as with any project theres always stuff to be done!

I was out boosting a bit today, and it feels and sounds VERY strong. THe turbo spools VERY early and its almost "hard" to keep out of boost :icon_razz

I didnt get on it much because of the stock NA fuel pump, but im putting a walboro in maybe tommarow or so.

Then its off to toyota to get:

Fuseable link
Crush washers
Tail light seals

and i need to put a few more tiny things on, like heat sheilds and such, but its mostly done!

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
s383mmber1 said:
Yeah its "done", but as with any project theres always stuff to be done!

I was out boosting a bit today, and it feels and sounds VERY strong. THe turbo spools VERY early and its almost "hard" to keep out of boost :icon_razz

I didnt get on it much because of the stock NA fuel pump, but im putting a walboro in maybe tommarow or so.

Then its off to toyota to get:

Fuseable link
Crush washers
Tail light seals

and i need to put a few more tiny things on, like heat sheilds and such, but its mostly done!
I would say thats 99.5% done. Sounds nice, "hard" to keep out of boost makes me smile :)

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
thanks for the kind words guys. it was interesting to diagnose for sure. glad it's done! honestly, it's been months since i've done any serious work to my car. hopefully coming out strong in january.

maybe i'll make a build thread. haha.

-shaeff

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Good job Chris! RIGHT ON!

William, Im happy for ya bro! That makes me smile knowin you got your car and its runnin good for ya... When you drop the tank, to make it easier, run the gas low or drain the tank... If you have alot of gas in there, its not so much the weight, but the liquid weight shifting around that can be dangerous... So be careful...

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
Yeah! finally running. Ive seriously been watching this everyday since page 10 ish, and 30 something pages later....haha. I know that feeling too, its so awesome, when i first got my monte carlo, the thing wouldnt spin wheels or even power break, and after swapping in the 350, took me a year to get everything running and working right, when i first drove it, i pressed the gas down about half way and it just lit em up and took off sideways down the whole street(too bad the car is in the junkyard now!) but yeah...nice work!!! I want to do an NA-T now, but im probably just gona get a nice NA for a DD again. And once you get over the excitement, you have to remember this, one day a week or 2 after you have everything sorted, youll be in the middle of doing something, and just think how awesome it is to mod your own car and FINISH it, and your just gona go outside and drive it around for no reason. Thats the best feeling in the world!

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i guess will's been out and boosting around. :) that's more than i can say for myself, of course. :(

i haven't heard from him since i brought his car back! (i guess that's a good thing!)

happy boosting, will. :)

-shaeff

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Well, i put the fuel pump in and shitttt, boosted around a little before i blew a fuel line.

Bought a new one and stuff im putting in on monday.

I still havnt gotten a sold 2nd gear pull though! 12 PSI feels awesome though!

(drunk post)