Williams Winter, Spring and into Summer NA-t Build :)

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Ive been waiting like 11 months for this!

I really hope all goes well. I also have no ride, or car to drive to work next week.... So well see!

Its only like a 25 minute bike ride, but you know!

:D

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
haha, that SUCKS! i think i saw the UPS store that you work at down on whatever road that is. it's the road down the super huge hill, get to the bottom, and take a right?

-shaeff

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
shaeff said:
haha, that SUCKS! i think i saw the UPS store that you work at down on whatever road that is. it's the road down the super huge hill, get to the bottom, and take a right?

-shaeff

I dont know... you cant really see it from the road, unless you turninto the shopping center....

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
im pretty sure my cars a complete peice of shit. If it caught on fire right now, i would watch it burn. And im 100% serious right now.

At least it would give me an opportunity to have a fucking car after 11 months of wait. :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Guess who has no way of getting to work this week?

<----this guy :icon_evil

FUCK MY CAR. 5 grand later and what? It doesn't work? o yeah, thats right.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
seriously. i have no fucking idea what's wrong with that thing. it's killing me. i was so depressed when i left your house today.

grab a new timing belt and tensioner. we're going to change that oil soaked T-belt and crappy tensioner out. i came home and found a perfect CPS that i need to solder a clip onto, but otherwise the inside looks BRAND NEW. (seriously, it appears better than the one on my car)

we WILL get this thing going. i'm starting to wonder if that engine harness is too hacked up to function properly. i mean, it's got fuel, air, and spark.

we checked the base (cam/crank) timing numerous times, and it was always dead on. #1 piston at TDC, CPS aligned properly. i'm at a loss, man.

but i promise, we will get it going.

-shaeff

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
LIke idk chris, to be honest, after about 5 thousand dollars, im riding a bike to work....

If its the harness, i dont know what i would do. Im outta money, and even if i somehow had more, i dont know if i could see putting it into my car. I was like in tears when you left (lol kinnda).

It really is depressing.

11 months and what do i get?

An empty college bank account, no way to work, and a peice of metal that takes up my garage.

:(

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
heh, trust me, it gets better. i've been there ;) when it fires up and purrs like a kitten, you're going to feel likd you just raped a monkey in the butt. ;)

if we honestly cannot get it running, i say tow dolly it to my house and i'll work on it every day until i get it perfect! (i'm serious).

-shaeff

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
I dont even know, i cant see spending another dime on it. I already told my friend, if it ever goes on the road, if it for some reason gets rod knock, im taking it into a tree. I wont even take the time to part it out.

The sad part is, that im so far into it, that i couldnt even make 1/10th of my money back. Even if i sold it as a whole...

This whole supra going fast thing, is really turning out to not be good for me at all. :nono:

:icon_cry:

Last edited:

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
wow chris, that is some grade A shit right there! will, if you and chris get the car running, i promise to make a road trip to NY to meet you guys. This car has potential begging to be extracted! don't give up!

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
CryoSlash said:
wow chris, that is some grade A shit right there! will, if you and chris get the car running, i promise to make a road trip to NY to meet you guys. This car has potential begging to be extracted! don't give up!

I will say though, me and chris agreed on some stuff in the beggining, and we said that chris would make some money, and that i would have a car running.

Nething have happened. Im sure chris used that money 2x over in gas getting down here...

My car really doesnt have potential, if i had known it would have been this costly, i would have happily sold it, or kept it non-turbo.

:icon_cry:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Will, hang in there man... You need three things to make a motor run: Air, fuel and spark... Find which is missing... If I was there I'd help ya, you know that... Just hang in there man...

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
I know how you feel on this one man!! I always have shit like this happen to me. Maybe not on a project im 5 grand deep into, but nothing ever goes right for me. You just gota keep going! I just have that stupid bad luck demon. Like with my mr2, I lost my license a while back, and it was sitting there with a full tank of gas with nobody to drive it for a month and change, I finally get it back, drive it for about a week, and then I crash it on an icy road. So back in they yard it goes. That was a very crappy feeling. But the next day out in the snow i was busy pulling the front end apart. Busted the radiator, rad mount, ac condenser, a 400$ TRD nose, one of my TRD fog lights, both ac lines, the bar that holds the spare tire. But after 2 weeks or so i had the rad mount straight and welded back up, got a new radiator, i just took the ac condenser out, duct taped the nose all up, and then i drove the car to central Florida. lol. And now its All fixed up and for sale here! they even put a 7 year/100k mile drive train warranty on it.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...008&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=3

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
Also, If you need a timing belt I paid this guy 40$ for one and he straight up robbed me! His SN is "Booosted Supra" and hes in cherry hill in south jersey. I gave him the money, and he kept telling me he was going to mail it or he did already. But anyway, He never mailed it and that was over 9 months ago. If you can get it from him, Its all yours. And does anyone know his SM name? I do not remember it.