Williams Winter, Spring and into Summer NA-t Build :)

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
steven89 said:
hmm, i might be able to snag ya one if ya just pay shipping.. probably get it from a friend thats doing a 1jz swap. Ill let ya know

Damn i wish i would have read this before! :)

I picked one up, with all the turbo support brackets for 50 shipped, should be here mid-next week.

Ive almost got everything done! -

CHeck list up to date:

Last bolt in tranny crossmember
Tighten motor mounts
Figure out why my o2 sensor doesn't fit into the plug :(
finish my ghetto sound system
Tighten down my coilpack ground
put on the throttle body connector rod thingy
bolt up ignitor
wire my boost gauge into a 12V source

Then

Boost.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
just got back from will's house- i'll let him tell you the news. i'm just going to bump this for him so he doesn't have to search for it. back from page 5!

:)

-shaeff

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
sweet deal. :) i should really start a new build thread, as my car is in so many pieces right now it should be considered a build...

oh well...

-shaeff

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
it runs like a dream with the throttle held at about 1krpm. it'll stay like that all day long, but there are other issues to work out. (timing, and a fitting on the block seeping oil)

-shaeff

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Chris, i never got a chance to get that money order out! Sorry! I have it sitting in my hand! Do you need it like fast? Or can i just give it to you when you come down?

And ma pops is gonna fix that oil problem, and im going down now to work some things out, and take out all the highlighters in my engine ;)

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
not at all, will. whenever. it's not like i'm broke ya know! i DO work full time! ;) haha.

good deal about the t-fitting. that could be a big problem, especially when concerning the oil feed to the turbo!

you know you love the highlighters!

-shaeff

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
shaeff said:
not at all, will. whenever. it's not like i'm broke ya know! i DO work full time! ;) haha.

good deal about the t-fitting. that could be a big problem, especially when concerning the oil feed to the turbo!

you know you love the highlighters!

-shaeff

Hahaha ok good stuff! I really wanan boost some next weekend and get this thing finished!

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Ok heres some pictures guys! IC block off plate, that cost me like 40 cents in materials ;) And a sweet turbo heat sheild, maybe like a dollar in materials ;)

THis is the motor mostly finished up, actually *running* not for long, or very well......

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
we'll have her purring like a kitten on sunday. :)
looks good!

-shaeff