Williams Winter, Spring and into Summer NA-t Build :)

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i have no idea, holmes. perhaps? i'll let you know...

-shaeff

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
make sure you cover the OP sending unit port, as well as the drain bung for the turbo. you don't want anything falling in there... (and the dipstick tube, too)

-shaeff

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
shaeff said:
make sure you cover the OP sending unit port, as well as the drain bung for the turbo. you don't want anything falling in there... (and the dipstick tube, too)

-shaeff

Yup im covering EVERYTHING when i do it.

Also, You have the receipt and everything right for tha head stud? ARP said they need that and shit to do it. Idk if we should go through horse power freaks or what not?

So is this weekend a go?

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
it looks like next sunday is going to be the day to get that motor in. this weekend suddenly got busy. i forgot that i have to work on a friend's truck. i hate replacing u-joints. :(

yeah. i'll try contacting HPF tomorrow. that might be easier.

-shaeff

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
shaeff said:
it looks like next sunday is going to be the day to get that motor in. this weekend suddenly got busy. i forgot that i have to work on a friend's truck. i hate replacing u-joints. :(

yeah. i'll try contacting HPF tomorrow. that might be easier.

-shaeff

So april 1st?

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
No, because Winter's over. That means this build should be done, and since it's not, the car should be sold for parts.

:icon_razz

lol jk man.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
trydrew said:
No, because Winter's over. That means this build should be done, and since it's not, the car should be sold for parts.

:icon_razz

lol jk man.

You can buy it for parts. Bidding starts at 180 thousand. No joke.

:icon_bigg

So which looks better? :banana: Im not done yet, but you get an idea!

OR

??:lol:

A few more things i did in a few minutes:wink:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
hey Will, you need to source an '89+ oil pressure sending unit for the NA->T kit to work.

-shaeff

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Reign_Maker said:
Do you want me to change your title to "SPRING" for ya? :D:D:D I had to change my title, lol...

Please do! THen i can act like im you, just with 1/16th the horsepower ;)

Im going down to the garage in a few, for a whole day of unterupted supra work. ANd i some how stumbled upon a SCCA racing car.....that i jsut happened to buy......

:D

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
We got plently of work done today, but i ran into SEVERAL problems with the NA-T kit from MDC.

The T fitting did NOT fit the block, and the oil drain now needs to be re-welded.

We're getting so close, i can almost taste the catless, non-EGR'ed exhaust! :icon_bigg

I was mega lazy, so i didn't take any pics.

meh.