Williams Winter, Spring and into Summer NA-t Build :)

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
s383mmber1 said:
SAFC (100)
Where'd ya get that so cheap!
Used I'm assuming?
I'll edit this reply when I look at the pictures of this, I haven't read this thread much!

Edit:
Looking good!
I'm assuming the soup's been repainted?

I want a BIC downpipe :(
or just a DDP. Probably recirculated though, my exhaust is loud as it is...
:)

Last edited:

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
kylefoto said:
Where'd ya get that so cheap!
Used I'm assuming?
I'll edit this reply when I look at the pictures of this, I haven't read this thread much!

Edit:
Looking good!
I'm assuming the soup's been repainted?

I want a BIC downpipe :(
or just a DDP. Probably recirculated though, my exhaust is loud as it is...

Yup, i picked it up used on here! Racerxj220 (iirc) sold it to me!

Supra's never been repainted! Awesome condition, never seen snow or any of that crap:)

I cant wait to slap on my bic ddp!!

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Isphius said:
This is going to be pretty sweet! your going to be putting most of the GTE guys to shame (including me, with my all-kinds-of-broken-stuff 88 auto). But for a contribution to the thread, sorty of, I want to buy an NA as a DD again. But once Im done DDing it, Im going to go....NA-SC. Ive finally decided Im going to do it! lol. I always see people mention it once in a while, Even fewer being serious, and less than that with plans. But ive got all the basic things down. My simplified plan is to get a buick 3800 supercharger and NA version of the MAFT and some fat injectors, proably just the stock turbo ones. Which also gives me a perfect reason to get 550s for my turbo, lol. The buick SC is perfect, Because it has an idle air bypass, Self lubrication, Its cheap, Readily availble, and easy to maintain. It also makes about 8 psi of boost on a 3800 v6, And it can be safely made to produce 10-12 lbs of boost. But anyway, Im going to be using a good bit of info from your buld thread involving the MAFT and fuel system, So keep us informed! and BTW, Very nice car! I used to hate my maroon car, But it grew on me quite a bit. Maroon ftw~!

If i had the time an knowledge i would be thinging supercharger as well! Unfortunatley im I jsut turned 17 and get 8 bucks an hour every once in a while;)

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
I make 8 an hour too, but i work 50-60 hours a week. lol. Fat checks!! But yeah, Im gona need someone willing to make me a custom pulley for either the supra crank or the SC. I need specific diameters and matching belts. I only want it to do 3 or 4 psi at first, and then crank it up later than that. Im going to use it like a turbo, not SC style. Its going to pressureize the entire intake and TB, Just like on the turbo.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Isphius said:
I make 8 an hour too, but i work 50-60 hours a week. lol. Fat checks!! But yeah, Im gona need someone willing to make me a custom pulley for either the supra crank or the SC. I need specific diameters and matching belts. I only want it to do 3 or 4 psi at first, and then crank it up later than that. Im going to use it like a turbo, not SC style. Its going to pressureize the entire intake and TB, Just like on the turbo.

Thats gonna be nice! Yeah, i work about 20-23 hours every two weeks :(

Between food, and other "habits" :icon_bigg i dont have a whole lot to spend on the supra!

A supercharger would be SOO reliable anf awesome response! If you do this, i would be SOO interested in getting another engine and doing this.....

I know youll keep me posted!

Tommarow, ill take pics of the head and shitttt

-William

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Well hopefully my supra will be getting her rebuilt heart tommarow :)

I have hundreds of new pics, but im hella lazy and dont want to get up and reach for my camera.....

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
s383mmber1 said:
Well hopefully my supra will be getting her rebuilt heart tommarow :)

I have hundreds of new pics, but im hella lazy and dont want to get up and reach for my camera.....

:ttiwwp:

c'mon will, we wanna see how it's coming along.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i'm sure he'll post pics after tomorrow. dammit, i better get to bed if i plan to get to your house at 9am! woo!

-shaeff

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
im still looking for a candidate car to do this swap on lol. I want to do the SC thing but im starting to think i dont have the experience to make it run right. But im sure i can figure out. the concern I have is how is it going to run off boost. But goodluck with your NA-Ting, should be cool. high compression boost motors are always fun.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York

Painted Oil pan and valve covers! Flat black FTW :) Unfortunatly im not going to be using GE valve covers :( O well!

This is how the engine looked earlier today! Head off, and eveything except the bare block with pistons ect! No oil pan! Took that off to get drilled and welded for the NA-T kit! (thanks MDC!)

Closer look at the guts of my baby! ;)

Head all sittin' pretty! Thanks Speed Parts! :)

BREAKFAST!!!!! :D I asked for vanilla frosted, but the stupid color blind lady from DDonuts gave me yellow!

Ready for the pan and to be turned back over!

Turned back over, and getting ready for some head :icon_razz

Its seriously better than christmas!

HEAD GASKET!

Chris, being his perverted ballin' self! And i know your gonna be madd at me for posting this, but i gotsta ;)

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
eewww rusty iron.... :cry: lol

Paint the manifold and it would look even better. Its great to see all this progress Will. Good luck and ill be watching.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i looked like a 100% certifiable ass-clown in that picure, so i fixed it for ya. ;) hahahhahaha!

-shaeff