Why do people add an "i" to Gracer?

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
you called it johnathan, its pronounced cone-ig, german word for "king" is koenig (oe = umlaut).

and yep, it's bo-mex here too.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
lol. another pet peeve is the diffuser/defuser spelling. isnt defuser someone who defuses a bomb? im thinking diffuser is the correct term for something bolted up under the car.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
One entry found for diffuser.
Main Entry: dif·fus·er
Pronunciation: di-'fyü-z&r
Function: noun
1 : c : a device (as slats at different angles) for deflecting air from an outlet in various direction

defuser
The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.
Suggestions for defuser:
1. diffuser

Defuser isn't even a word...

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Supracentral said:
Defuser isn't even a word...

Clip's right...it's a person that defuses bombs :biglaugh:
And on some of the cars I've seen here...it's accurate!

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Haha that's awesome. I like Old man Bimmer wheels though. Mine look too much like 5 series wheels.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
MKIII N00b said:
what does XBOX stand for?

The Xbox was originally going to be called Direct-Xbox, to show the extensive use of DirectX within the console's technology. "Xbox" was the final name decided by marketing, but the console still retains some hints towards DirectX, most notably the "X"-shaped logo, which DirectX is famous for, along with the "X" shape on the top of the system.

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
Interesting stuff in this thread, here ive seen groups of people laughing at others for not calling "greddy" G-Reddy

question ive always wondered, to the americans, why do you say "roof" like "ruff"? when you dont say "spoof" like "spuff"? or "goof" like "guff", or "pool" like "pull"? why?

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I always wondered. Why's the code for this smiley :greddy: ": greddy:"

I say roof like roof. haha. But my friend says Window "Wind 'ah" cuz of his accent.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
MKivSupra_Rob said:
Interesting stuff in this thread, here ive seen groups of people laughing at others for not calling "greddy" G-Reddy

question ive always wondered, to the americans, why do you say "roof" like "ruff"? when you dont say "spoof" like "spuff"? or "goof" like "guff", or "pool" like "pull"? why?

my simple solution, call it "Trust" and be done with it :greddy: