Why do people add an "i" to Gracer?

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
what about greddy and greedy? or am i not on the same page as you all...?

-shaeff

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Supracentral said:
People, but especially Supra owners, saying Em K Three instead of "Mark Three" irritates the crap out of me.

I hate it when people do that. They type the abbreviations as it it were to be pronounced "Em Kay". Example: "Look! There goes an MKIII!"

It just pisses me off. :3d_frown: lol

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I have the MK3 habit because that was the first way I saw this gen supra being distinguished. Time to break this old habit.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
mattjk said:
why do girls always want to stick their finger in my butt?

I hate that.

thats too funny.
yea, why is that, my last g/f wanted to stick her finger in my ass, then her saying that lead to wanting to butt fuck me...

that shit aint never happing.. none of it !!:biglaugh:

Will

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
shaeff said:
what about greddy and greedy? or am i not on the same page as you all...?

-shaeff

Greddy/Trust/Gracer.. another brand name that costs a little bit. Hence, greedy. This is the same as when you see "HK$".

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
drunk_medic said:
Greddy/Trust/Gracer.. another brand name that costs a little bit. Hence, greedy. This is the same as when you see "HK$".

ah, i get it now. :) thanks!

-shaeff

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
How about "Apex-i"
people say Apex - I
and Apexee

I also had a friend who always made the effort to say "Apex integrations" when talking about his exhaust. That's just a mouthfull.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
That's how I say it, Never really knew if I was right, or wrong. Sounds stupid all other ways, so I wasn't changing. lol

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
mattjk said:
because only the mkiv is a supra... everyone knows that!!
so true every time i say i have a supra it like "oh what year" "89" "oh old school" never had anyone say they didn't like the body style everyone i talk to likes it.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
whenmunkysfly said:
so true every time i say i have a supra it like "oh what year" "89" "oh old school" never had anyone say they didn't like the body style everyone i talk to likes it.

Or they think you have money and call you a baller until you tell them it is an older one :biglaugh:

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
BorHor said:
Or they think you have money and call you a baller until you tell them it is an older one :biglaugh:
lol yea had that happin when I walked into a ducati dealership he was like "your buying a ducati and you have a supra?"

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
^^^or they say lol as in "Ell Oh Ell"

or FTW "Eff Tee Double-u"

oh and another.

my aunt was asking me why i call cars by thier generations, and she was like "i'm old school, i designate them by years" and i was like...ok? she was getting irritated that i designate them by generations, which they should be anyways.