Who's drunk right now!?

SupraE1jz

CLASS OF 06
Feb 25, 2006
Perris,CA
Jesus Fucking Christ who would of known that a ex girlfriend arriving to a party you and a friend are throwing would of been such a buzz kill.

Finnon

Mar 26, 2006
South Shields, Tyne & Wear ENGLAND
finnon isa pissedesd than a pissed thing jusyt now lol... after 3 pints of fosters and then 3 bottles of stella and altleast 6 botles of budweser , maybe more llike 8 bottkes all is funb and shits and giggles lol./ anyway finnon is off to bed now as he is tired ans d has work oin the mornin. oh btw itas like 250 am in enblglnsnand. ok really enfglnsandf .

stupiodf fookijn drunklk jkeyogboaerd aaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh

im pissedified

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
Finnon said:
finnon isa pissedesd than a pissed thing jusyt now lol... after 3 pints of fosters and then 3 bottles of stella and altleast 6 botles of budweser , maybe more llike 8 bottkes all is funb and shits and giggles lol./ anyway finnon is off to bed now as he is tired ans d has work oin the mornin. oh btw itas like 250 am in enblglnsnand. ok really enfglnsandf .

im pissedified

best spelling evar! reminds me of a few posts i have made! :rofl:

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
^Hahahaha, I'm suprised I was able to understand that.

LOL@ "Stupid fucking drunk keyboard aaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh"

thesandymancan

a.k.a: mittens
Mar 7, 2006
boise, idaho
Finnon said:

im pissedified

wow....... that was... interseting reading. i hope he doesn't have anything to do tomarow.

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
stanzaspeed said:
just try and avoid any sharp objects while drunk and handleing bagels, k? :D

HAhah thanks for the advice. Weekends over now and I am completely out of any beverage that contains alcohol :cry:

For the better I suppose!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
LOL, to think of it, I wonder wat an english paper on how college is a business would look like with some jakc behind it.
LOL
startign now.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
willfish said:
no good stories yet man

Will

this makes me sad will :( perhaps another drunken night will hold greater adventures for you! :biglaugh:

Boso: just tryin to help! :rofl:

hopefully you can replenish your stock soon! i too am high and dry in the boozahol department... no booze and no supra make john crazy!

arwrarawrawrarwawrwr!!!1!11!

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
stanzaspeed said:
this makes me sad will :( perhaps another drunken night will hold greater adventures for you! :biglaugh:

Boso: just tryin to help! :rofl:

hopefully you can replenish your stock soon! i too am high and dry in the boozahol department... no booze and no supra make john crazy!

arwrarawrawrarwawrwr!!!1!11!

Hence I am getting toasted now... , I gotta watch my stories man, never know when I X, might look on here to see what all I say :naughty:

Will

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
lol thats half the fun will! just make sure you subscribe to all the threads so you can go back and find all your fun posts! :D