Who's drunk right now!?

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
Ya for the first time in some time I'm JUST drunk!!!!!! I don't remamber the last 2 month.... and its not from drinking. I've stoped doing everything but puffing trees and drunking. I'm getting my life straght agein, well as straght as it was!!!!!!

L

lanky189

woo...i love vodka..and jack and beer..woo

and i'm gonna be lit tomorrow night too..

woo.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
^^^^
Some of my friends are going to a rave in boston tonight. I was going to go but I have to do something in the morning

SupraE1jz

CLASS OF 06
Feb 25, 2006
Perris,CA
jesus christ, half a bottle of jager mixed with a low carb monster, downing 2-11s , and some fucking crazy blueberry tasting vodka that someone handed me and im still feeling buzzed this morning... cant wait until the hang over hits me like a truck stuck on the rail road tracks while a train is coming.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
i feel horrible today, pounding headache, and im tired as shit... BUTTTTTTTTTTT i sold 2 cars, so i made some cash ;)

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
Ckanderson said:
i was, then sober, now i am again, its also 4 am, and i work at 9 am.

Your my hero. I am not kidding.

Jim Beam and Sin City tonight. Watching that movie makes me want to drink, smoke, and get in a fight.

Then some other stuff. Gotta keep this thread rated R. :naughty:

miggles

i wasnt speeding officer
Jun 3, 2005
perth West Australia
I was tipsy earlier on. Damn chivers and johnny blue. Got me some XO Hennessy and Johnny Blue dutyfree last time I got back from PNG. So nice to drink and once the 2nd ones gone down its all down hill from there. Im on holidays till tuesday before its off to Darwin on a floating rig.