Who's drunk right now!?

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Yea we had a rule all guys had to get a lapdance before anyone drinks... but it took like 2 minutes just to for one turn, so we threw that rule out in favor of drinking faster.

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
We play a slightly different version that we call "Circle of Death"

Essentiall the same as far as what to do with every card as posted by Squid, but after you draw the card, you have to balance it on the bottle (has to be a bottle) that the cards are spread around. everybody must balance thieir card on top of the previous one, btu must expose 3 corners of the card ( so that the corners not touching another card) it eventually becomes "flowered" and if youre the one responsible for making them all fall, you drink as many "sips" as cards that fell. After a little bit its almost like a drunk Jenga. :)

its just a nice little "spin" to get you drunk quicker... 1 round of a 4 or 5 person "circle of death" (all 52 cards) pretty much fucks you up...lol

"It'll get yuh drunk!! You'll be fuckin fat bitches in no time!!!"

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Oh of course, we couldn't get rid of the rule until a girl drew a King and made a rule to get rid of said lapdance rule lol.

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
MassSupra89 said:
Oh of course, we couldn't get rid of the rule until a girl drew a King and made a rule to get rid of said lapdance rule lol.

So then you get another king and reinstate the rule ;)

Weve made some pretty funny (well, funny when youre drunk) rules like making people wear their socks on their hands for the rest of the game, or taking their underwear off and wearing it outside of their pants for the rest of the game, or making a person drink double of the # they're supposed to drink for the rest of the game.....good times :)