Who's drunk right now!?

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
well get super loaded and walk home. I used to do that a lot. Its perfect since i wouldnt waste money on a cab and i wouldnt remember how i got home in the morning so i wasnt mad about wanderin home across town in the middle of winter.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
I live in MAINE!!!!! I did do that when I lived in the city but know the sun would come up befor I got home.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
yea that has happened to me before to. just bring a decent supply of booze with you to keep you going. then cab it if you cant make it any further. :D

thesandymancan

a.k.a: mittens
Mar 7, 2006
boise, idaho
i tried that once, i recall waking up in a park or someones yard or something like that. luckly it was summer.

i try not to get too shitfaced, but every once in a while i find myself on the ground, holding on for dear life, so i don't fall off the face of the earth.

anyone else been there?

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
just dress warm! i got chased by a car whilst loaded and jumped a fence into a tree in someones front yard. Hid under the tree for a while and ended up getting comfy and taking a nap for an hour or so...

its not so bad as long as you are prepared :D

thesandymancan

a.k.a: mittens
Mar 7, 2006
boise, idaho
one night i drove to a party and ended up WAY too drunk to drive, so just before it got busted (the cops were at the front door and i slipped out into the ally) i went to my car and took a nap. i drove home when i was sober.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
I slep on a park bench in the middle of Portland. But thats when I lived in the city!!!! I do know a caby and he has given my free rides befor but its not reliable.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
fuk,
I have been so toasted the last 3 or four nights or so, I for forgot to post it up the past few nights..
althought i have every good fucking right to be....

Will

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
whew.. dont know why I waited so long to post tonight..

good thing I am going back to work in the next day....
I am tired of crying at night only to wake up fully clothed an either sitting at the computer chair, or on the living room floor,.... instead of being in my bed....,, sighn......

yea, who the fuck said if you really love something set it free an if it comes back... bull shit, ,,,, who the fuk said that,... I'd kill thae fucking dirty cock sucker.,, not only would I rip his tongue out, but I'd guldge out his eye balls an piss down hiss eye ball sockets....

wanna know how I really feel ?

I just cant do anyamore of this anymore....

Will

SupraE1jz

CLASS OF 06
Feb 25, 2006
Perris,CA
wow... so a friends girlfriend decide its cool to amke out with me an d does so as i dropp heer off, i have mix feelings to hit it or notto hit it. hes just a friend not a best bro, but still should i go behind his back like that... his girl is hot... and i am drunk ofbacardii and bud light. i need to figure this out in the day... and also running from cops of foot is crazy, got damn.

xXxICExXx

Aug 6, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
SupraE1jz said:
wow... so a friends girlfriend decide its cool to amke out with me an d does so as i dropp heer off, i have mix feelings to hit it or notto hit it. hes just a friend not a best bro, but still should i go behind his back like that... his girl is hot... and i am drunk ofbacardii and bud light. i need to figure this out in the day... and also running from cops of foot is crazy, got damn.

I'm the opposite of you man. I just lost my gf of 2 years tonight :( I don't even know how drunk I am, or if I will wake up in the morning. Its tough dealing with a break-up you gave EVERYTHING for in a relationship. That 26 ounce bottle of scotch is gone in half an hour....that beat my record of a 26 ouncer of rum in 45 minutes at a hockey game two years ago. My god......how can i still type and actually spell correctly? :icon_razz 50 bucks says i will end up in the hospital in the morning lol

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
Saturday night/Sunday morning, totally out of my gourd. Then my brother who looks like a complete trainwreck. Good times.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg