Who's drunk right now!?

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
I was j/k. I probly drink more then you I just don't post every time I'm drunk!!!! My friend works in a bruwery (sp) so I get free beer and drink every day :biggrinki :beer: :drink1:

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
willfish said:
anymore , life

Will

hang in there will. good things are bound to happen! besides you still need to hand my ass to me in ROTM this month! there wont be any time to think while you are installing new parts :p

side note: i stumbled into some money so i finally have boozahol! time to drink beers and eat chicken wraps! :wiggle:

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
i'm abit buzzing..
the X g/f might come over that i'm desperately trying to convinec to stay here with me istead of moving out of state..

if she comes over, theres going to be some womb filling protien going on, :naughty: so I'm trying not to gett too messed up tonight....

Will

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
im right there with ya will! i finally got my hands on some beer!

good luck with the ex dude, im hopin it all works out for the best. If all else fails fire me a sweet drunk pm and ill try and de-code it! :D

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
yea, man, happy drinking to you, what you drinking ? yea, man, the X left me,, big problems.. , moving out of state in about a week, dont know what to do to keep her... but if she does comoe over,, , I know i will give it all the protein I got , to do you know what .......

Will

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
im drinking alexander keiths india pale ale. Not my favorite beer, but quite good. I only have 6 to drink which is pretty lame, but i found an open bottle of wine... lol!

that sucks about the ex dude. I hope you can patch it all up. If all else fails just remember that there is more out there!

btw, i added you to MSN the other day :D

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Druuunnkkk.... I shoudl be at the girlfriends dorm right now... but I'm dumb and got drunk here now all there is to do is pass out.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
MassSupra89 said:
Druuunnkkk.... I shoudl be at the girlfriends dorm right now... but I'm dumb and got drunk here now all there is to do is pass out.

no time to pass out! have a one man party!