Vixens build thread!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
She never posts in here George, so I'll have to call her and ask her what her answer will be and then I'll post back later with her answer. Things would be so much easier if only Scott hadn't told her she had man hands..................:biglaugh:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Hey Guys! So sorry that I have neglected my thread. I was going to post the other night when they started my car, but that was the evening that Jay was having sooooo much trouble with the headlight/horn issue. I just thought it would be kinda ugly for me to be jumping up and down when he was upset.

Jay, Thanks for the work on the car. I'm sorry that it's being a pain.

Scott, I don't get angry, I get even..........................:sarcasm:

George, If you and Noah want to come up for dinner, just let me know when, and what you want me to cook. You just can't come when Ryan is here, because I'm only fixing Banquet dinners while he is here..........:rolleyes:

JAV, thanks for the help.

Work has been a mess with the flu being so bad this year. It has been hard for me to get on the computer much here .

I know that Jay is working on trying to figure out what to do about the codes, and he said that when he drove it it didn't feel very strong. I hope I get to drive it when I get home.

I got to go, Chest x-rays call...........:cry:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
If I didn't have so much time and money invested in this car, I would set it on fire and laugh hystericaly. I wouldn't even part it out because it is cursed and I wouldn't do my fellow supra owners like that. I hate this car so much I can't even see straight right now.

/rant............for now.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
It seems unfair that George can get out of his Vixen tv dinners when I am still stuck with mine. Thank goodness there is a waffle house a few minutes from Jay's!! Flow:sarcasm: served me my first bowl of grits there and she thought I talked all funny. I am working on my southern hick talk for this trip so I can fit in this time!! I think I now got fixen down pat.

Example "I'm fixen to go eat me some grits"

Vixen, we are going to need a video of the 7M running soon. My only request is that you voice the video and not that big Redneck Jay payed to play him when he started, um "cranked":biglaugh: his car.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Ken, I saw that thread and it seems very helpful, but it also seems easier to buy a new tps for sixty dollars and if it doesn't fix it, then I'll just return it and I'll know the problem lied somewhere else. If it fixes it, it'll be well worth it. I'm so close to setting it on fire it isn'e even funny.

Ryan, you know Vonda won't serve you t.v. dinners. She loves to cook, especially for yankees, but you can't never go wrong with a waffle house.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Ryan, you have made no effort to work your way out of the tv dinners. I am female and can be bribed.:evil2:

Jay is going to order the TPS this morning. It won't be here until tomorrow.

Last edited:

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
Ryan - I had to learn to habla la lingo when I got to the south too.

MKIII VIXEN;936825 said:
Ryan, you have made no effort to work your way out of the tv dinners. I am female and can be bribed.:evil2:

Jay is going to order the TPS this morning. It won't be here until tomorrow.

Good luck w/tps. If everything gets here this weekend we should be coming up next weekend. Jugo's favorito esta carne con roja enchiladas, tu conoces a preparo el enchildas, amiga? Esta muy bien tu tomas el sobornos!!! Jugo no quero el "tv dinners"

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
suprahero;936560 said:
I'm so close to setting it on fire it isn'e even funny.

Jay,

You've really got too many irons in the fire and you're working at an unbelievable pace. Slow down and take a deep breath. I mean, you've tackled two rebuilds in just a couple of months. It's taken the rest of us almost a year or more for one build up, except for Dave and apparently he'll never be finished, but I digress:icon_razz
Relax and try to be patient because you will get it fixed I have no doubt.
May the force be with you.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm as relaxed as you can get...............most of the time. Her car brings out negative energy that I don't normally posses. I'm trying to remain positive that the tps will fix her problem, but if it doesn't at least I"ve eliminated that. I read the post that JJ posted and it seems by his reasoning that hers is bad. It runs good without the tps plugged in. I'll know more about it this time tomorrw so wish me luck.

I dont know how you guys can go so long without driving your cars. That was all the motivation I needed, but having the Texas meet coming up quick didn't hurt any......:biglaugh:

George........Juice' s favorite this meat with red enchiladas, your you know to I prepare the enchildas, friend? This very well your you take the bribes!!! Juice do not I want the "tv dinners"..........I must have lost something in the translation..........:biglaugh: