Vixens build thread!!!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
buckshotglass;927482 said:
I love fatty foods that make my tummy get BIG!

HUH? Is this you Dave?

p927488_1.jpg

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
The kitchen is closed.........The only thing working in there is the microwave.:sarcasm:

Duane, that picture is just wrong.......:aigo:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The day my wife tries to feed me t.v. dinners is the day I'll be eating at Hooters.........:naughty:

The machinist said he hopes to have Vonda's head rebuilt by friday, but I'm not holding my breath. He is a one man show and it looks like he has taken on more work than he can handle. Sorry for the slow progress.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He lives to cost me mucho donero.............:biglaugh:

Nate, shouldn't you be in Hawaii looking for a new house?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
She told me she was at church................I guess that's her pet name for Dave............:3d_frown:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Her interior is blue of course, and the pink pants are not hers, although she does wear mine from time to time.

Noah, the motor and tranny are mated together and awaiting a dry day to be installed. She seen it last night so the surprise is ruined.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I talked to Jay yesterday and he sounded not so great!! The whole Hayes house is going through the sicky I guess. It sounded like a 24 hour thing so mabey by tomorrow we can see some progress with both cars.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
suprahero;927895 said:
The day my wife tries to feed me t.v. dinners is the day I'll be eating at Hooters.........:naughty:

The machinist said he hopes to have Vonda's head rebuilt by friday, but I'm not holding my breath. He is a one man show and it looks like he has taken on more work than he can handle. Sorry for the slow progress.

Just get V some little orange shorts and a white t-shirt:love:

Mine bugs me to go to Hooters.......God, I love her:icon_razz:icon_razz:icon_razz:icon_razz:icon_razz