Vixens build thread!!!

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
MKIII VIXEN;941016 said:
Most things about my car are. We decided a while back that it's possessed.

I'm going to drive it today. I'm pretty excited, even though it's still having issues, I haven't been behind the wheel of it since October.

Hey Vonda, How did the drive go today?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
She made it home so that's a good thing. I'm going to need some lovin tonight and I hate having to do it by myself.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Glad to here all went well today Mrs Vixen!! I guess the question most of us guys want to know is if you drove the car topless????:naughty::biglaugh:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
No it may be 70 degrees out but it's still March. Besides, it's bad etiquette to wear white shoes or drive topless before Memorial Day........Silly boy don't they teach ya'll anythang up north..........;)

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
MKIII VIXEN;941607 said:
No it may be 70 degrees out but it's still March. Besides, it's bad etiquette to wear white shoes or drive topless before Memorial Day........Silly boy don't they teach ya'll anythang up north..........;)

Now thats funny. I find myself smiling alot in this thread:icon_bigg

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
i like the southern accent even though i have been hearing it all my life, but that country southern accent sounds funny sometimes.
my grandma says fauk instead of fork and what sounds like terlet instead of toilet.
and on the other side my great grandma spoke cajun french and holy shit i couldn't ever understand her.

back on topic, i guess.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Ima gona rewar it with a kit frum Shaeff. Him is defanetly da man............:icon_bigg

I didn't let Vonda drive her car to work, because I need to change the oil again, and I want to check the tps again. I will have her new knock sensor rewire kit monday or tuesday so I can try fixing the code 52. I would hate for this thing to accidentally catch fire in the middle of the night for no apparent reason............:evil2: