Vixens build thread!!!

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
suprahero;916305 said:
You guys got me dead to rights. I'm swapping out my jz motor that I never had to work on, and never lost a race in, to go back to a rodknocking, headgasket blowing piece of.................sike. I thought I'd just get your blood pumping........lol

Shhhh! Do not speak of these things in my thread. :icon_evil

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
noah89t;917006 said:
don't blame the motors

There's no way I'm going to blame myself, so that leaves only the motors to blame.........:biglaugh:

George, my camera stays charged up. I'm always taking pictures of my progress, but lately there doesn't seem to be any.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
suprahero;917107 said:
There's no way I'm going to blame myself, so that leaves only the motors to blame.........:biglaugh:

George, my camera stays charged up. I'm always taking pictures of my progress, but lately there doesn't seem to be any.

I want to get the vid's of you guys goin' at it. How bout that Huevos Ranchero's recipe? My mouse is gettting stuck..wtf!

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
noah89t;917132 said:
well i guess you can only blame the motors then since it wasn't your fault:icon_bigg

Jay & V can easily be not the motors fault at all. My brand new rebuild from the Toyota Stealership. Easily could of been some lame ass fool puttin it together. Okay I feel better now.
p917198_1.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Is that being removed so that you can install a different manifold and maybe, dare I say, a different turbo?:rolleyes:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
George is right as usual. You have to go back a page for it to make sense.

Dave, George is also cursing uncontrollably, so you shouldn't let your virgin eyes look at his posts from now on, and I apologize for his continuous outbursts of the F word.........:biglaugh:

Instead of for the win, he's saying it can stand for fudge that works. I refuse to say the F word because Vixen will wash my mouth out with soap.