Vixens build thread!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
On monday all he did was create the heaven and the earth. That couldn't have taken him more than a few hours. I mean after all, he is God. I put in at least three hours on my car today and then went to work, so I'd say I did alright.
I still dont' have anything on Vondas back from the machine shop yet, but he said we'd have it friday. All we can do is wait patiently. I don't want to piss him off any more than I have. I don't want him leaving a rod bearing out to get back at me. I told him I was going to take the head to another shop if he didn't hurry up. He was trying to say it would be next friday before I could get the head back, so I told him I'd be by to get it in thirty minutes. Then all of a sudden he said he'd try and have it ready this friday.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
No pissing off the machinist, please. I want everything done right, I worry about what people do to your stuff when they get angry.:3d_frown:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
No sense in worring about it, when you can't do anything about it. I'm going to go check on it now. I'll be back.

csnow

Matthew 6:33
Apr 5, 2005
Palm Bay, FL
Make sure the machinist is done by race weekend. They can be very grouchy after the Daytona 500 if their "boy" doesn’t win. This is assuming the guy likes NASCAR but we are talking blue collar Alabama folk so I am willing to bet he does.... :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He doesn't strike me as a race fan. He's too quiet. I can hardly hear him when he talks to me, but he is sporting a mullet...........:icon_mull

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
. This is our wedding picture in case you don't know how we do it in Bama. The good looking one is Vonda even though my hair was almost as long.

Attachments

• Weddinpicturex2.jpg
    Weddinpicturex2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 44

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It wasn't fair to all the single women with me being married. I look much more hideous now with shorter hair, and they don't feel as if they missed out quite as much.