Vixens build thread!!!

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
So did the machinest guy ever get over his hangover? We need progress Vonda? btw since you guys like fajita's, did you ever make juevos ranchero's yummy!! See you guys hopefully in 2weeks for a little 7mlovin'/tuning. Hope your's is back to gether by then.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
MKIII VIXEN;906952 said:
George, I don't know that I have any thingamagiggies, but I do have a ARP stud kit.........................;)

:biggrinbo:wiggle::biggrinbo

WOW, she knows what they are....:love:

Jay, you're a lucky son of a gun!!!!!!!

And to top it off You have a 7M AND half a 1JZ AND half a 2JZ!!!!!!!!

:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I"ve got the best of both worlds........that's for sure.

I torqued my ARP's to 85psi, but only because I didn't read the instructions. I torqued them to 85 last time and it seemed to work perfectly. I'm going back out into the dungeon and working on my science fair project. I'll be back in later.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
noah89t;916008 said:
hey ken, thanks a lot for the FIPG. i didn't expect you to send any let alone as much as you did.
Your welcome!

If any of you peeps has a pair of known good 7M knock sensors laying around, PM me, I have a pesky code.

Sorry for the want ad Vonda, I'm still waiting for pics from the dungeon;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Ken, I think I may have one or two, but it will cost you another tube of the FIPG. I used most of what I bought for Vondas on my car............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
quantity over quality is my new motto.

I've used over half of it. I used it on the oilpan, both pieced, waterpump, head, both cam seals, exhaust manifold, and the turbo oil return line.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
I think he means where the timing cover meets the head. If you don't put something there it tends to leak. If this is wrong I'm sorry...I haven't been researching engine building lately.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You guys got me dead to rights. I'm swapping out my jz motor that I never had to work on, and never lost a race in, to go back to a rodknocking, headgasket blowing piece of.................sike. I thought I'd just get your blood pumping........lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Not because it tore up which is more than I can say for why I changed out the 7m block.

on two different cars.