Vixens build thread!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
csnow;920622 said:
Or large diamond rings...poor Vonda :)

I'm pretty sure I was making about eight dollars an hour back then, so she's lucky she got a ring at all. I paid $750.00 for that ring and it took me two years to pay it off............:aigo:

Luckily for me, material things don't impress her. She still has the same ring now, and still loves it, or at least that's what she tells me. I've spent more on her supra than most guys spend on a wedding ring and that's the way she wants it...........:biglaugh:

Chris, I was better looking back then, but age has uglied me up alot. Nothing I can do about it now, but avoid cameras at all costs........:cry:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
suprahero;920782 said:
I'm pretty sure I was making about eight dollars an hour back then, so she's lucky she got a ring at all. I paid $750.00 for that ring and it took me two years to pay it off............:aigo:

Luckily for me, material things don't impress her. She still has the same ring now, and still loves it, or at least that's what she tells me. I've spent more on her supra than most guys spend on a wedding ring and that's the way she wants it...........:biglaugh:

Chris, I was better looking back then, but age has uglied me up alot. Nothing I can do about it now, but avoid cameras at all costs........:cry:

I was 19 yrs old when I got my ring. I wouldn't trade it for anything.:love:

I do like my car.

Chris, he's better looking now. The reason he avoids the camera is I'm tired of fighting the women off.:icon_bigg

csnow

Matthew 6:33
Apr 5, 2005
Palm Bay, FL
MKIII VIXEN;920789 said:
I was 19 yrs old when I got my ring. I wouldn't trade it for anything.:love:

I do like my car.

Chris, he's better looking now. The reason he avoids the camera is I'm tired of fighting the women off.:icon_bigg

I was just joking. Yall make a lovely couple and I was broke in the 80's too. It is a true testament that yall have made it through all the years. Congrats! Not many couples can.

Vonda, I dont believe Jay is better looking :sarcasm:

Too bad I wont make Texas this year. I would really like to meet you two.

Chris

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
Now that you have a 2j bottom end I have no torqueless wonder comebacks...

Please wait until after I get my 2j in, I want to die knowing what big rwhp feels like :) Hopefully there will be less torque steer :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You didn't tell me you were going 2j. I may not even kill you now. I'll think about it for a while.

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
pc296840rk3.jpg

+

pc170303gh4.jpg

= :naughty::biglaugh::evil2:

/end hijack

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Looking good. It's going to look better actually in the car and off the tarp. Good luck with that, and dont' worry about the hijack. There's nothing else going on in here.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'll have to go check your build to see what turbo that is. If it's larger than mine, I'm going to be mad..........and embarassed.

wesbeech

Beech Performance Motorsports
Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
suprahero;920892 said:
I'll have to go check your build to see what turbo that is. If it's larger than mine, I'm going to be mad..........and embarassed.

What size is yours? Man that sounds gay. :3d_frown:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Jay is full of shit, he's a good looking sumbitch...better looking than that pic anyway.....lucky for men they get better as they get older. Vonda is a hottie, and really doesn't look much different than in that pic!

No...I'm NOT a flamer!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
wesbeech;920955 said:
What size is yours? Man that sounds gay. :3d_frown:

Mine is 35", I mean it's a gt3582, and yes it sounded gay...........:biglaugh:

Ken, those knock sensors are now free............:biglaugh:

wesbeech

Beech Performance Motorsports
Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
suprahero;921109 said:
Mine is 35", I mean it's a gt3582, and yes it sounded gay...........:biglaugh:

Ken, those knock sensors are now free............:biglaugh:

WTF ok what is the mm of it cuz im not the brightest when it comes to all that turbo size shit.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I don't know for sure, but I've been told the gt35r is a tiny bit bigger than the 60-1.

O.K. you can quit laughing now. That wasn't meant as a joke.

Ryan, I can't believe you tricked, I mean talked those people into hiring you.