Vixens build thread!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
noah89t;904017 said:
awesome. we will hook up together back to back and pull against one another, and we will see who's torque prevails.

Why's it got to be a torque thing? I'm starting to think you don't like my 1jz.......:biglaugh:

jugodegolf;904018 said:
I thought you got
AAA

I don't really see how that's going to help me. It's not like they're going to come out there with a toyota wheel and tire so I can make it home. I guess they could pull my car to the nearest town, but I don't ever remember seeing one with a towing rig on it. What good are they...........:dunno:

I treated my 7m with TLC between races, and it didn't treat me the same. I never put anything in it but Royal Purple with Wix oil filters, and I never got more than 2500 miles between changes. Maybe the one I had was a fluke because nobody else's 7m has ever tore up.......well except for Vixens. That's the only one I know of off the top of my head.........well except for Buckshot's, oh yeah and George's, and that's right Reign Makers, and what about..............:evil2:

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
suprahero;904030 said:
Why's it got to be a torque thing? I'm starting to think you don't like my 1jz.......:biglaugh:

I treated my 7m with TLC between races, and it didn't treat me the same. I never put anything in it but Royal Purple with Wix oil filters, and I never got more than 2500 miles between changes. Maybe the one I had was a fluke because nobody else's 7m has ever tore up.......well except for Vixens. That's the only one I know of off the top of my head.........well except for Buckshot's, oh yeah and George's, and that's right Reign Makers, and what about..............:evil2:
between races:3d_frown: you're not supposed to be racing those motors. i guess you've got those guys' motors down as failures, but not mine, yet:aigo:. but you are right,

because we know your power is far more than mine but your torque, about the same.:naughty:
i like your 1j just fine, i think it should be the winner of rotm for January :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I think my 1j is the exception and not the rule. I've seen a lot of 1j's with torque the same as their horsepower, but my cams have screwed my torque up, well that and my compression is only 135 instead of 180 and it still makes 543rwhp............:biglaugh:

I will probably end up putting this block in Vondas car later if and when the 7m decides to tear up on her. She's pretty rough on a car and she thinks she can average about twelve to twenty thousand miles on one oil change. She probably has sixteen or seventeen thousand on her oil change now, but she tore the sticker off so I couldn't see it...............:biglaugh:
(I still love you baby, and you know when you tear it up, I'll fix it again.)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
noah89t;904062 said:
that is a lot of miles on oil, maybe she secretly wants a 2j so she is deliberately trying to blow it up. but i don't think she would do that.

I'm not sure the 2j could handle that very long. She won't treat her supra like that, but she will her 99 Oldsmobile Alero. It's bullet proof. I may get the stuff and change it this weekend..........if it makes it that long.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
MKIII VIXEN;904273 said:
:slap:

I got the oil changed 2 weeks ago, thank you.

Yeah, it only had fourteen thousand miles on it.............::w00t::

Sorry Duane and Wes, that was kinda low, but Noah brings it out in me...........:evil2:

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
I'm here for the gang bang.

862235.jpg