Vixens build thread!!!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
MKIII VIXEN;896418 said:
This has turned into a pretty bizzar conversation............:aigo:

Vonda's too sweet to say it like she really means it. She meant.......This is my thread damnit, y'all shut up about my husbands inequity's, and start talking about my awesome car again.

Post pictures of small parts V, and it'll change to bitching about why you aren't doing more yet.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Scott, It doesn't bother me that they are OT, I do that myself. I was just thinking they might need some time alone.:biglaugh:

mk3forme;896458 said:
Any progress on the engine bay yet Vix?

It's been too cold to really do anything. Jay pressure washed it, so it's clean.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ForcedTorque;896441 said:
Vonda's too sweet to say it like she really means it. She meant.......This is my thread damnit, y'all shut up about my husbands inequity's, and start talking about my awesome car again.

Somehow, I always end up being the butt of the jokes, but you get used to it after a while. I mean after all, I do own a 1j...............:cry:

This one is of her valve covers primed.
p902962_1.jpg

and here's one of them painted. The color will probably change, but I was bored.
p902962_2.jpg

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
suprahero;902962 said:
This one is of her valve covers primed.
p903043_1.jpg

and here's one of them painted. The color will probably change, but I was bored.
p903043_2.jpg

Thank you Baby. I think they look awesome.:love:

V

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
88tsupra;902990 said:
the CNC cover would be nice on her car.

The 1j can hold out until Vixen car gets done right?:evil2:

Jay gets all the goodies, Jay? What about her 7M, it has needs and wants too ya know :icon_razz

:biglaugh:Am I pushing the envelope yet? :sarcasm:

wesbeech

Beech Performance Motorsports
Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
Ok i think jay is looking at it like i would money well spent in other much needed aeras maybe valve covers later.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Duane, I thought you and I were tight............:biglaugh:

Noah, they're both being held up by parts from Toyota. I ordered a few items from Jeff about a week and a half ago. I called them today to find out where they were and he hasn't even shipped them yet. He was waiting on two items so he didn't mail the others. He said they should be here thursday but I'm sure it'll be at least friday. My block will be assembled tomorrow, but I need my valve stems for the head rebuild. I'm also getting him to check on a price for valve springs. I can get brand new toyota valve springs for 150.00 but I'm wanting to go with some Fererra and maybe even a 1mm oversized valve. I wont' know until he tells me a price on it and the availability of them. Does anyone know if the 2jz valve's and springs will work? I doubt they will, but I don't know. I'm going to research it later on tonight after I feed my belly.
Vonda's block can't be assembled until I give him the oil pump bearings. I had to order her rings .030 because the pistons were oversized that much. The block must have been bored once or twice.

Their wont be anything bu stock valve covers on my car, so Vixen has to have stock valve covers too..........:evil2: