Tookwik4u engine compt makeover

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
upgradedsupra said:
Looking like some nice wheels . So..you are getting those then?

Duane
Its part of a new line, they have pics, but not for sale yet, so depending when they come out and what sizes it's available in. I keep finding stuff I like, then they are 7" wide......irritating....I want at least 9" in back.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
tookwik4u89 said:
Its part of a new line, they have pics, but not for sale yet, so depending when they come out and what sizes it's available in. I keep finding stuff I like, then they are 7" wide......irritating....I want at least 9" in back.
Sawblade width FTW!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
kylefoto said:
suwheet.
I got an extra set of blades, I just might purchase some slicks and put em on there!
What brand do you guys suggest for slicks? and where to get em?

MT ET streets 26x10.5x16 is what I run. Running slicks can help but if you don't have the power then they will slow you down. At least 330 WHEEL hp and up is what I suggest or higher.

Duane

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
upgradedsupra said:
MT ET streets 26x10.5x16 is what I run. Running slicks can help but if you don't have the power then they will slow you down. At least 330 WHEEL hp and up is what I suggest or higher.

Duane
That's so ridiculous
hahahha
Duane, once I get my fuel mods, I'll be hitting 330 easily. I'm somewhere in the low 300's right now, don't know exactly, but I was keeping up with Tom just fine when I had a massive exhaust leak and a couple other things. That was at like 9 psi I think.

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
i didn't read all 18 pages of this thread, so this might have been covered before, but where did you get your FFIM? I've seen a few around, but none for sale.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Neodeuccio said:
i didn't read all 18 pages of this thread, so this might have been covered before, but where did you get your FFIM? I've seen a few around, but none for sale.
It was made by Ron Ramirez (jt2ma71). I don't believe he is making them any more, but try him on PM.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
It's been under 20 deg here lately, so I've been generally unmotivated to fire up the heater, but I do have some mouldings and tail lights out preparing for body work fun. I got some A1 traction arms and a battery kill switch I need to install, and of course, like you , waiting on cams. I have been working more on the black car lately, since I drive it to work, I pull it inside and work on it when we're slow. I got it buffed out pretty good and put some subs in it over the last couple weeks:)

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
LMAO...If I have time tomorrow, I'll wash it at work and take some pics now that it's shiny!:)

This is a before pic, I'll post an after tomorrow, notice the oxidation on hood and fenders where they meet, would it kill people to wax once in a while??sheesh!!
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30724

p499396_1.jpg

p499396_2.jpg

Last edited: