Tookwik4u engine compt makeover

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Weld Racing got bought out by American Racing, so the new prostars I posted up a few posts back may never happen:(

This is a new possibility....

p515657_1.jpg

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really.......really, really like that hood...........:love:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Buckshot....would you settle for a link to one;)

Vixen.....I think Red and white are great colors to compliment the c/f hood, I bet you can persuade Jay to hook you up some day:)

Kyle......I hope to install it tomorrow, even though it will come right back off.....I really want to see that it fits good. I will try to get some pics, but I dont know cuz it's dark when I get home, definately good ones by the weekend!

I weighed it at 24 lbs, about 20 under stock.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
MKIII VIXEN said:
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really.......really, really like that hood...........:love:

From now on, you're not allowed to post in this thread unless he posts in my thread, and Ken............anything looks better than red.................:biglaugh:

Supra

May 11, 2005
Rockford, IL

Hey Ken,
If your turbo is oil only... Did you plug the OEM coolant lines or did you recirculate them? Any thoughts on this either way?

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
-Rich87Tx2 said:
Hey Ken,
If your turbo is oil only... Did you plug the OEM coolant lines or did you recirculate them? Any thoughts on this either way?
I plugged mine off Rich with no ill effects after several years.

supra90turbo.....VIS racing just started making them a couple months ago.....hope to install it tonight!

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
tookwik4u89 said:
I plugged mine off Rich with no ill effects after several years.

supra90turbo.....VIS racing just started making them a couple months ago.....hope to install it tonight!
it's been almost 7 hours and I see no pictures!
WTF!
Pics or ban, plz.
:)

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Ugh.....fitment issue....these holes on factory hood do not exist on the cf hood

p524776_1.jpg

Therefore these hooks that are part of the hinge have nowhere to go......and the hood will not shut more than 2/3 down.....Thank God I shut it slowly .....some one is sure to bust one of these.....I just e-mailed the seller, and I'll bring home some tools tomorrow to cut holes or cut hooks off hinges:cry: :icon_evil

p524776_2.jpg