Tookwik4u engine compt makeover

Boosted Supra

AEM 7MGTE 6765
Apr 7, 2005
Valley Stream, New York, United States
tookwik4u89 said:
Well...coming from someone with a car like yours, that means alot, I've seen your stuff on 7mpower....very nice!!! I didnt post much on here til recently, I used to always go on SF, but mostly lurking, I got tired of reading all the b.s., and discovered Supramania while looking for parts. I like these forums much better, but still lurk in SF for info/parts. I haven't been on a dyno yet, but I will soon once I have boost control squared away with the maft pro. I will definitely post up the results when I go.

SM seems to have a more going on, and it's tru SF does have a lot of BS. Let us know what you make whenever you get a chance to dyno.

And thanks :)

yotabob

Oct 11, 2006
sioux falls
Hi Ken,
That supra sure has come a long way. Your polishing job really looks great!! Attention to detail really shows in your work, you should be proud. great job!!

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
yotabob said:
Hi Ken,
That supra sure has come a long way. Your polishing job really looks great!! Attention to detail really shows in your work, you should be proud. great job!!
Thanks Bob! Welcome to Supramania.....lol. We moved up a bit from parting out MR2's eh!

Allan.....Im real happy with the auto, 2.5 years, no trouble, good cooler goes a long way! Tell Ian I said HI!!

tonysupra

Supramania Contributor
Dec 3, 2005
CT
amazing car man. I love the paint. All you have on there is an aftermarket front bumper right? No sideskirts? And whats your suspension set up?

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Suprahero...I miss Walter Payton too.....lmao, anybody watch Monday Night Football, damn that was crazy!

Tony......Yes, but Bomex sides and Kaminari rear are in the basement! Suspension is stock, not sure exactly where I'm going with that, because its hooking up good so far, but 4.30 gears are coming in next few days. And I want the brake kit from Arz.....yummy!

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
TODAY!

Well, once upon a time I checked my rear LSD gears physically and they were the 3.90's. Well, turns out that was my old 88 I was thinking of because I took out 3.73's today! No wonder this fat pig can't get outta the hole and turn better than a 2.19 60' time. Anyways, the 4.30's are in, and I like. Didnt get squirly on me with the drag radials on the street, but I didnt go to hard on them cuz Im saving whats left of the tires for the track, and Im hoping they will hookup, they are slicks now. Not sure how good the compound is after all the tread wore off. We shall see next Saturday!

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
buckshotglass said:
tookwik. That engine bay is real nice. Too nice, in fact. I was hoping to get away without painting, but now I don't know.:3d_frown:
Nice car.
Thanks Buckshot! Yours is coming along nicely too;)

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
SEX!!!:love:
p472335_1.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You're suppose to keep you car just like it is and let me catch up...........damnit man, don't you know anything....................:evil2:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
do you have updated pics of the engine bays-ours look very similar and i want to see how mine will probabaly look when done.