Tookwik4u engine compt makeover

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Have you tried superglue????:biglaugh:
Ohhhh mabey a hot glue gun????:icon_razz

I know you got mad skill and will figure it out!!!!

Good Luck

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
It doesn't have a VIS tag on it, and it better fit after those holes are taken care of cuz I'm getting pissed thinking about it.....I hope the angry man doesn't have to come out:(

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
tookwik4u89 said:
It doesn't have a VIS tag on it, and it better fit after those holes are taken care of cuz I'm getting pissed thinking about it.....I hope the angry man doesn't have to come out:(

1343_3383_1.jpg

sorry to hear about your problems. good luck in getting it sorted.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
I didnt take the heat out I just got rid of the valve and mess hoses, wires, etc.....routed it directly. I always had vacuum routed to keep the valve open anyways because the vsv was always problems.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Well, it did have a VIS tag on it, but i'm skeptical, made holes and it closes, but it fits like ass.. too much gap all around. It sits just under flush in the front and rear, and higher than flush in the middle....horrible, i'm after a refund! Looks good from a distance:icon_evil :cry: :icon_evil :cry: :3d_frown: :nono:
p526109_1.jpg

p526109_2.jpg

p526109_3.jpg

p526109_4.jpg

p526109_5.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That's too bad Ken. I think your car was going to look even better with that on, but that does look like ass. It looks like it was half ass'd done. Good luck on the refund.............lol

Now paint your car blue!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Sorry Ken I was really hoping for you sucess in carbonfiberness.:3d_frown:

I would think Duane would be the guy to talk to about this before you pack it in?????:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I still think it looks half ass'd. Your car is way to good for that hood. Sorry, but it's the truth. Maybe you just got a bad one, but I'm sure it came from a mould and they'll all look the same. I don't know how refunds work for something like that since you've did some modifications to it, but I wish you the best........lol

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
hmm, does anyone think that it simply cured wrong? i mean, if this was a piece of steel, you could push it down on the middle bulge then it would sit flush wouldn't it? Maybe you got a bad apple?

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
da89soup said:
Sorry Ken I was really hoping for you sucess in carbonfiberness.:3d_frown:

I would think Duane would be the guy to talk to about this before you pack it in?????:icon_bigg
He's gonna tell me I'm a knucklehead for buying VIS ....lol. I don't see this getting worked out other than a refund, but I'm having a 3 way phone convo with the seller and VIS, so we'll see how they handle business then.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Thanks Jay.....If they dont take care of me I will make they're life miserable, I will rant to every Supra owner that will listen, and I'm sure I can reach enough to make my point, I don't take being ripped off well. I will even join other car forums to rant.....lol. I will also tell everyone if they take care of it in a professional manner and I'm happy.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
I would never hurt a cute little smurf:biglaugh: Plus you're bigger than me, and you got toughened up by those hillbillys with sticks!

I don't get bent outta shape too easy, but ..... It can happen.