Fargo ND
p552949_1.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Um so your painting it blue right???:biglaugh:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Kyle.....The fronts come off and I'm so happy to be rid of them! The rears are part of the rear bumper which is getting replaced also.

Buckshot.....I'm working on trim now, black instead of dark grey, and not sure on the strip on the moulding yet, trying some ideas on that.

I'm molding them into the car, so it's going to be alot of work, but I want it to look right in the end. It will be very permanent.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I think purple is an excellent idea. Good job Buckshot..........:biglaugh:

Sides are going to look great Ken. Moulded in is the only way to do it also. I was so hoping to win ROTY next year, but I now forsee another third place, but I"m learning to be o.k. with that....................:icon_bigg

Imprezademics

Life Is Good!
Mar 16, 2007
The First State
This is my first time seeing this thread so i didnt really go through all 28 pages yet. But the before and after pics on the first page... WOW! I thought the before looked good... the after is sick (in a good way)

Willie

tig321

Mar 13, 2006
Edmonton/Victoria
Finally made it through that whole thread(took forever). That is an exceptional engine bay tookwik. You've really set the bar higher, with the quality of your work. I can't wait to see the exterior all finished and more vids. Is it done yet?