The (old) Official Gun Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Juvenilles do not have constitutional rights.

Anyway, you can also get a modern version of the M1 with a detachable magazine in 7.62 NATO, even the M14, but without selective fire. I had forgotten about those.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Nick M said:
Juvenilles do not have constitutional rights.

Anyway, you can also get a modern version of the M1 with a detachable magazine in 7.62 NATO, even the M14, but without selective fire. I had forgotten about those.

who are you calling a juvenile?

L

lanky189

OH...gues what I gots!

Mossberg 835 ulti-mag in Camo for turkey hunting
Mossberg 500A slug gun with scope...for just about anything else that moves..

White's Muzzleloading Systems's G-series Whitetail .50 Caliber Muzzleloader + scoped.

These were all (except the slug gun) my late uncles stuff...Can't wait to start pullin the trigger and pumping those guns...

Last edited by a moderator:

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Clueless said:
Oh...I like to see his proof.

So are you in HS? If not, what type of work do you do? What would lead Jon to believe you're 16 and in highschool?

Your reaction is typical of a 16 year old. The fact that you aren't just saying you're underage and have an interest in guns instead of trying to cover it up brings your motives into question and makes me think somebody really should contact your school and/or parents.

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
On another topic I am heading to my local gunshop tomorrow at lunch time to see if I can pull this off:

One Taurus PT-1911
One Taurus PT-145 or PT-745
One Smith & Wesson 22A
My offer: $1,000 cash on the barrel

Hopefully they will accept, but I will post up how it goes tomorrow evening. If they do, I will be spending the rest of the day shooting. :naughty:

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Shytheed Dumas said:
So are you in HS? If not, what type of work do you do? What would lead Jon to believe you're 16 and in highschool?

Your reaction is typical of a 16 year old. The fact that you aren't just saying you're underage and have an interest in guns instead of trying to cover it up brings your motives into question and makes me think somebody really should contact your school and/or parents.

I work at Toyota full time as a welder.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Huh? Toyota doesn't do anywork like that. You must work at a franchise that is outside the boundries that Toyota sets. And it has happened from time to time.

At Toyota, there is to be no "line". Meaning you are not on the heavy line, A/C line, light line, etc. You work bumper to bumper. While we had torches, there were no welding slots. I would like to hear more about these welding positions at a Toyota dealer. In a different thread.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Nick M said:
Huh? Toyota doesn't do anywork like that. You must work at a franchise that is outside the boundries that Toyota sets. And it has happened from time to time.

At Toyota, there is to be no "line". Meaning you are not on the heavy line, A/C line, light line, etc. You work bumper to bumper. While we had torches, there were no welding slots. I would like to hear more about these welding positions at a Toyota dealer. In a different thread.

Who said anything about Toyota dealers?

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Shytheed Dumas said:
On another topic I am heading to my local gunshop tomorrow at lunch time to see if I can pull this off:

One Taurus PT-1911
One Taurus PT-145 or PT-745
One Smith & Wesson 22A
My offer: $1,000 cash on the barrel

Hopefully they will accept, but I will post up how it goes tomorrow evening. If they do, I will be spending the rest of the day shooting. :naughty:

So here's what I got:

Taurus PT1911
1911B1.jpg

and

Ruger 22/45
263L.jpg

Both for $820 out the door. Not bad, but not quite as good as I hoped to do. I picked up a nice leather belt holster and a Bianchi gun belt while I was at it. The 1911 is everything people say it is and more. In spite of a little heavier recoil, I could consistently out group my 9mm every single time. The Ruger is cheap on ammo and just plain fun. Great afternoon at the range! :bigthumb:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Um, guys, Clueless works for Toyota on industrial equipment. This isn't a high school kid...

Stop acting like jerks please and get back on topic.

L

lanky189

whats the shelf-life in shotgun shells? stored in dry conditions, in original cardboard boxes?

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
looks like PMC says shelf life of a typical 12 ga. shell is around 25 years. i myself have shot reloads that were 15-17 years old and they worked like a charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.