The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
suprahero said:
I searched for an hour for a straw hat. Unfortunaetly Alabama isn't as hicked out as I thought. There wasn't one in sight...............:nono:

Vixen posted what she was going to cook. She said it took her forever to post it and then when she did, it was under my name so she got mad and erased it. She's still going to anger management classes. All part of her parole. One more spousal abuse conviction and she'll be gone to the Big House for a long, long time..............:evil2:

Joe, I can promise you she won't be cooking grits and pigfeet.................:barf:

Kyle, and Fuzz, I'll be wearing my Suprahero sweatshirt, so he won't miss me.......:icon_bigg

JAV, Don't tell these others that I'm not white. They think I'm a goofy whiteboy. We both know I'm smaller than BigBlack, larger than FlavorFlav, and blacker than Alfonso Ribeiro....................:biglaugh:

Wait a minite here tell Vixon to sign on her name and post what good eats you guys are going to eat i know she has a BIG plan on what is going on the table, Come on Sweet Vixon let us know... Please..:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: I am hungry now make me hungrier...:evil2:

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
suprahero said:
Plus learning some Califonia lingo can only make me cooler. Duude, I'm really getting stoked about the Big A cruising in from Cali. This visit is going to be totally tubular to the max fer sure. We may even go try to catch some waves and bump up on some shorties. Catch you on the flipside playa......................:biglaugh:

Cali lingo? That's Valley Girl 80's, like totally.

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Well, my bag with the ecu and coilpack and multimeter is on the plane, but I'm not :( The flight boarded early and I went to use the restroom, when I came out I saw them close the door and they said sorry, you'll have to take the next flight. I was freakin pissed off, I could see the plane at the end of the ramp and they would not ley me on it! So anyways, I'm leaving on the next flight which is 6am tomorrow, and I'll be very early!

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
bigaaron said:
Well, my bag with the ecu and coilpack and multimeter is on the plane, but I'm not :( The flight boarded early and I went to use the restroom, when I came out I saw them close the door and they said sorry, you'll have to take the next flight. I was freakin pissed off, I could see the plane at the end of the ramp and they would not ley me on it! So anyways, I'm leaving on the next flight which is 6am tomorrow, and I'll be very early!

hahaha...that sucks. Now you know why , as a little kid we were all trained to use the restroom way before travelling...hehehehe

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
bigaaron said:

Punk'd!

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
bigaaron said:
I just hope that the airline does not lose his baggage, he has all that equipment ,ecu,ect. Hey Arron next time:naughty: bring a gum band.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
HellsLegion said:
Notice how Jay hasnt posted! He is sad!

I've been doing the good dad thing. My youngest girl is in a beauty pageant tonight. I had to go watch her walk the stage, and now Vonda is going to call me when they bring them back out for the awards. That way I get there in time to see her if she wins, but I don't have to sit through everyone elses kids...............:evil2:

Aaron, I wasn't going to post anything about you missing your flight. I was just going to act like it wasnt scheduled to arrive until 1:00p.m............but since you've spilled the beans, did everything come out alright?................:biglaugh:

Suprahooked, Vixen isn't here yet to tell you what she's cooking. I will tell you though that she is a great cook, and that's not even the reason I married her......................:naughty:

Joe, there's no crying when you own a supra. You just get used to being let down..............:icon_bigg

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
suprahero said:
I've been doing the good dad thing. My youngest girl is in a beauty pageant tonight. I had to go watch her walk the stage, and now Vonda is going to call me when they bring them back out for the awards. That way I get there in time to see her if she wins, but I don't have to sit through everyone elses kids...............:evil2:

Aaron, I wasn't going to post anything about you missing your flight. I was just going to act like it wasnt scheduled to arrive until 1:00p.m............but since you've spilled the beans, did everything come out alright?................:biglaugh:

Suprahooked, Vixen isn't here yet to tell you what she's cooking. I will tell you though that she is a great cook, and that's not even the reason I married her......................:naughty:

Joe, there's no crying when you own a supra. You just get used to being let down..............:icon_bigg
I hope you guys have good luck this weekend even with the missed flight, I am sure that you didnt marry vixon for her cooking but i know you love it:naughty: ,Best of luck to you all getting her running smoothly.:biglaugh:

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
suprahooked said:
I hope you guys have good luck this weekend even with the missed flight, I am sure that you didnt marry vixon for her cooking but i know you love it:naughty: ,Best of luck to you all getting her running smoothly.:biglaugh:

The first time I read that it sounded like they're working on getting Vixen running smoothly... :icon_razz