The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Aaron doesn't arrive until 1:00p.m. and it's only 9:35a.m. now. I was wanting to go outside and wash my car, but it is freezing here. It's not freezing like Ryan is experiencing, but to an Alabama boy,35 is cold.............:biglaugh:

I will definately post some news up this afternoon when he gets here and we get to look at the car. Hopefully I haven't screwed the thing up too bad.........:x:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Aaron is my SantaClause................He's bringing me a bag full of multi-meters, ecu's, and coil packs...............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I took a picture of my bumper installed this morning. I just have the bottom mounts on the ic, so I'll straighten up later. I will hopefully have more pics to post up later..........lol

sm_photo_missing.jpg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Ya for a bumper!!!!

Looks good Jay, and it even looks like you can sit in your car again. Seats are FTW!!! For all you its cold loosers the high here in Fargo today is exspected to be -8 before windchill....:cry:

Cant wait for the great Aaron and the official bad assness of the 1J today!!!

And yes I have a license to make up words as I please...:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Looks like the drivers seat is still out.........in anticipation that Aaron may have to pull the dash back out to get things right. Maybe it's just an ECU problem, and Aaron can have some relaxation time to learn our language down here y'all.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
da89soup said:
For all you its cold loosers the high here in Fargo today is exspected to be -8 before windchill....:cry:
It's warmer here, 0 degrees, with 27 mph winds:aigo: -24 wind chill! It's supposed to drop down another 10* by tomorrow:cry:
I'd take that bama weather right now......and the food too!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
bigaaron said:
it's very nice here!
p504617_1.jpg

My guess is that Aaron has not met Ricky or the stick yet!!!!:biglaugh:

We need updates do we have a 400+ rhp car yet???? Details we need details!!! I think what would be best is Vixen with the play by play updates.....:love:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Aarons outside where it's cold and I'm in here taking a fake bathroom break.........:biglaugh:

gotta go.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
We got it running. (we as me and Aaron and mostly Aaron) It's still way rich, but we will figure something out tomorrow.

Glad you got yours fixed Pat. When will you be in town?

Hope to get to dyno it tomorrow. Wish us luck...........lol