The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Rad! Look for me, I'll be the dude from California.

p503497_1.jpg

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
:yelrotflm :yelrotflm :yelrotflm

I can already tell, this is going to be quite the weekend at the Hayes house.:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He's not the only one with a boogie board.................:biglaugh:

This hillbillie loves the ocean. Can't wait to meet you Aaron. I just bled the slavecylinder, but now it won't crank. I think it's the ecu, but I could be wrong. I'm going outside to try and put my bumper on now, but it is freaking cold outside..............lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I searched for an hour for a straw hat. Unfortunaetly Alabama isn't as hicked out as I thought. There wasn't one in sight...............:nono:

Vixen posted what she was going to cook. She said it took her forever to post it and then when she did, it was under my name so she got mad and erased it. She's still going to anger management classes. All part of her parole. One more spousal abuse conviction and she'll be gone to the Big House for a long, long time..............:evil2:

Joe, I can promise you she won't be cooking grits and pigfeet.................:barf:

Kyle, and Fuzz, I'll be wearing my Suprahero sweatshirt, so he won't miss me.......:icon_bigg

JAV, Don't tell these others that I'm not white. They think I'm a goofy whiteboy. We both know I'm smaller than BigBlack, larger than FlavorFlav, and blacker than Alfonso Ribeiro....................:biglaugh: