The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
since you left the chat we should just chat in your build thread, i mean its YOUR Build thread right?
Quick edit: i better put something of relevance in here to avoid the ban stick...
Your 1jz is hot!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You have diplomatic immunity in this thread. No ban stick. None of the mods view this thread................:biglaugh:

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
*sung to the tune of cant touch this by MC hammer-- from Family guy*Ju Ju JU just like the badguys from lethal weapon 2 i got diplomatic immunities so hammer you cant sue, cant touch this. I can make grifitti even jay walk in the street something and dont give a hoot, i can touch your sisters teat cant thouch this. Cant touch this! STop Peter TIME! Im a bigshotp, theres no doubt light a fire and pee it out. DOnt like it? Kiss my rump, just for a minute lets all do teh bump. Yea the Peter Griffin bump. Cant touch me... Cant touch me! Im presidential Peter, interns think im hot, Dont care if you handicapped i still park in your spot Cant touch me. Ive been aroudn the world from Hardvord to Bambai Its Petergo peteryo Im so Peterhey lets see Regis rap this way, Cant touch me... except for you, you can touch me

Edit: finished the song
thanks for the diplomatic immunity SH... southerners unite!

Last edited:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Back on topic...........I haven't heard this answered yet. The motor is in the car and running.....albeit not running too well. What wiring issues do you have? And why is Aaron needed? It sounds to me like it should be just a little tuning left......................but who am I to question???????????? I've never even seen a 1JZ

And, Back off-Topic............Dreamer........Isn't that Clip's sig?The stig is watching you!

Last edited:

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
ForcedTorque said:
Back on topic...........I haven't heard this answered yet. The motor is in the car and running.....albeit not running too well. What wiring issues do you have? And why is Aaron needed? It sounds to me like it should be just a little tuning left......................but who am I to question???????????? I've never even seen a 1JZ

And, Back off-Topic............Dreamer........Isn't that Clip's sig?
we made it together, its an idea we got in the chat talking to lilmiss... notice the WE'RE?

Edit: i would make a new post but i want to keep the post whoring to the minimum... Us southern folk is gonna go and get thish'yer bild thred all closed un such cause our postprostitutin...

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Scott, I do have the engine in and running. Did I need Aaron? Would you turn down Aaron wanting to visit you to help you out? I will sleep so much better knowing that he has looked over everything and that I'm not going to blow my car up becuase of something stupid I did. He is bringing a 1jz ecu also because mine seems to be screwing up. I basically acted like my car is messed up just to get him over here where I could meet him and then hold him captive in the dungeon. I will later ransom him off to the California boys to get him back or they will all be doomed to the 7m's forever. Well, unless Jose can run Driftmotion by himself, then I'll just be stuck feeding him until I release him................:biglaugh:

Cliffs: I could get my car running. I would rather have Aarons expert opinion and help since he is so generously offering. Plus learning some Califonia lingo can only make me cooler. Duude, I'm really getting stoked about the Big A cruising in from Cali. This visit is going to be totally tubular to the max fer sure. We may even go try to catch some waves and bump up on some shorties. Catch you on the flipside playa......................:biglaugh:

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
This is as countryfide as I can get. I had to borrow the overalls and the JD hat. Maybe this will help Aaron recognize me at the airport............

sm_photo_missing.jpg

I must be a glutton for punishment, because nothing good can come of posting this picture................:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
s383mmber1 said:
I really wanna use that picture as my new avatar.......:icon_razz

Too late I did it first!!!!:biglaugh:

I bet your having to beat Vixen and all other southern women off with a stick now that you look the part you big silly hillbilly!!!!:biglaugh:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
da89soup said:
I bet your having to beat Vixen and all other southern women off with a stick now that you look the part you big silly hillbilly!!!!:biglaugh:
What other women? That's my man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He belongs to me!!!!!!:icon_evil

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
suprahero said:
This is as countryfide as I can get. I had to borrow the overalls and the JD hat. Maybe this will help Aaron recognize me at the airport............

sm_photo_missing.jpg

I must be a glutton for punishment, because nothing good can come of posting this picture................:biglaugh:

oh my god.
faint.gif

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Joe, you kow us white folks ain't got no sense................:biglaugh:

sorry for the grammar and it killed me to type it like that.