The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Nah it shouldn't take that long unless I have really masacred this swap and I don't feel I have................but I have been wrong before.............ahhh you guys will never believe that. I was just kidding anyways, I can't remember ever being wrong...............:biglaugh:

Swaq, I had some funny shit typed up, but couldn't hit the sumit reply button because my wife embarrasses easily and I DO have to live with her.............:evil2:

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
swaq said:
The first time I read that it sounded like they're working on getting Vixen running smoothly... :icon_razz[/QUOT

I did not mean it like that for sure, i was wishing the best for Jay and his car lol. I dont know Jay and Vixon but they sure seem like Supra (Super) People,I would love to meet them and i like the way he does thing with his children:icon_bigg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Ok so we all just have to wait until tomorrow for the pictures and video. Its all good!!! Reguardless the car should be up and running and ready for the Dyno late sunday. Cant Wait!!! :icon_bigg

Jay did Aarons bag of supra stuff show up fine???

Note to self, make poopy before leaving home or miss plane. Got it!!!!:biglaugh:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Update:

Ryan, Jay is gone to get Aaron's bags now.:icon_bigg

My daughter made the top 10 in her pageant.:icon_bigg

Suprahooked, tommorow for lunch they will be having fried boneless chicken breast, potatoes, northern beans, brocolli with white cheese sauce, rolls, cornbread and carrot cake. Tommorow night they are on there on because our oldest child is a pageant. Sunday for breakfast, gravy and biscuits (for Buckshot), scrambled eggs, and bacon or french toast with the fixings. Lunch will be homemade chilli. Dinner will be chicken fajitas, refried beans, chips with salsa and queso dip, or we can grill steaks have baked potatos, salad, Texas toast, and dirt cake ( crushed oreos, layered with a mixture of cream cheese, coolwhip, butter, and vanilla pudding).

Last edited:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Jay just called, he has Aaron's luggage and said he would be holding it hostage until the blue beast is running..........:evil2:

Joe, I don't do pigs feet. That's just nasty.:barf:

Black eyed peas, collard greens, candied sweat potatoes, fried okra, and blackberry cobbler are more my speed of southern cooking, but Jay doesn't care for vegetables, and blackberries are hard to come by this time of year.

Buckshot, I don't see a 1jz in near my future. Maybe we could FedEx you a biscuit .......................:icon_bigg

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
MKIII VIXEN said:
Suprahooked, tommorow for lunch they will be having fried boneless chicken breast, potatoes, northern beans, brocolli with white cheese sauce, rolls, cornbread and carrot cake. Tommorow night they are on there on because our oldest child is a pageant. Sunday for breakfast, gravy and biscuits (for Buckshot), scrambled eggs, and bacon or french toast with the fixings. Lunch will be homemade chilli. Dinner will be chicken fajitas, refried beans, chips with salsa and queso dip, or we can grill steaks have baked potatos, salad, Texas toast, and dirt cake ( crushed oreos, layered with a mixture of cream cheese, coolwhip, butter, and vanilla pudding).

WOW, with that kind of food I might miss the flight home! LOL
1jz_Roxy only cooks fast food and cereal with milk. :(

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Cereal with mild FTW.................I always feel better the next morning after I eat cereal for dinner. I don't wake up feeling stuffed, although a good steak dinner is hard to turn down................:yum:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
funny you should mention that. Im on a cereal diet. I have granola for 2 meals a day, and I dont eat lunch...lol. No....seriously, I have granola for breakfast and dinner. I occasionally allow myself a little protein in the form of plain white chicken meat or fish. And ya know what my midnight snack of choice is? Yep, granola bar, hehe.

Im going to be seeing my wife for the first time in over a year on my way to TX. I just want to look fit, healthy and happy. I dont want to give her the satisfaction of knowing how hard this year has been. When she see's my skinny, sober, non-smoking butt get out of Lucy she is gonna wish she never asked me to leave. Too bad for her its too late.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
theWeezL said:
When she see's my skinny, sober, non-smoking butt get out of Lucy she is gonna wish she never asked me to leave. Too bad for her its too late.

The new and improved Pete riding around in the new and improved Lucy. Good luck with that meeting, and no matter how good she looks, don't give her any. It'll just make it tougher on you again..................ahh hell give it to her.............:naughty:

Aaron arrives in Bama today at lunch, so hopefully we can get something done today. It's colder than a well diggers ass here right now, but it is suppose to warm up to 51 later on today.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
MKIII VIXEN said:
Update:

Ryan, Jay is gone to get Aaron's bags now.:icon_bigg

My daughter made the top 10 in her pageant.:icon_bigg

Well congrats to your daughters pageant.:icon_razz :icon_razz and the meals sound awesome, I am sure BigA will be enjoying the eats.:biglaugh: