suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
JustAnotherVictim said:
That's how us pimps do it.

Preach on Brother..............:biglaugh:

mk3forme.........We used a base coat for the interior and it's holding up perfectly. Of course I did have professional help and supervision during all of this. DaSoup is a painter extrordinaire. Luckily for me, he's also a perfectionist. My car turned out better than I could have hoped for.

Ryan, My screensaver is now the picture that Rajunz posted up of the calendar, but it will be back to this pic shortly. I am going to start installing my clutch tonight and put my shifter back in so I can practice speed shifting with my new and improved shifter...........lol

Chris, I guess my metabolism is higher than most, but I do work outside and stay pretty active when I can. I weigh 195 and should weigh about 185 but it's hard when Vonda puts a big plate of fried boneless chicken in front of me. My brain saids NO, NO, NO, but I can't hear it over my smacking............:biglaugh:

Kurt, I have his guns here still, so drive on down this weekend and we'll take care of it. I'll leave the light on for you.............:icon_bigg

Josh, Jose, I may go with one of the twin discs when this clutch lets go. I will definately buy something that's going to last for a while next time. This one may last two years, I don't know yet, but it will do for right now. I've still got to get some bugs worked out with my car.........lol

Mk3forme................you've got to be on crack...............:aigo:
No way is Vixens car better looking than mine..................:biglaugh:
sometimes I think it looks better too.

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
suprahero said:
Mk3forme................you've got to be on crack...............:aigo:
No way is Vixens car better looking than mine..................:biglaugh:
sometimes I think it looks better too.

Jay, if you don't like your car, my offer of fifteen bucks still stands.

Slap them injector bitchtes up! Tell them it got in your oil and ruined your bottom end and they need to buy you a new 1jz clip... then send me the clip. Everybody wins :evil2: well... except the injector people, but they screwed up so they deserve to loose.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero said:
Preach on Brother..............:biglaugh:

mk3forme.........We used a base coat for the interior and it's holding up perfectly. Of course I did have professional help and supervision during all of this. DaSoup is a painter extrordinaire. Luckily for me, he's also a perfectionist. My car turned out better than I could have hoped for.

There was a professional there??? I must have missed that guy!!!:biglaugh:

I am no professional just a guy that learned from doing and screwing up my fair share of stuff...:cry:

Last edited:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Ryan, Thanks for the compliments. I'm glad you enjoyed the food, sorry about the diet...................:sadwavey:

mk3forme, So glad you noticed. Nobody else has noticed, they are all just blinded by the blueness..;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Come on Vonda, we've been over this..........your car looks great, unless mine is around and then nobody sees your car.................:evil2:

Looks like I won't be eating any fried chicken for a while...................:biglaugh:

O.k. here are our signatures, now which one stands out to you?

Vixens sig...........

My sig...
p532181_1.jpg

It's almost like yours isn't even on there.
I rest my case...................but I still love you.............:love:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero said:
O.k. here are our signatures, now which one stands out to you?

Vixens sig...........

sm_photo_missing.jpg

My sig...
p532190_1.jpg

It's almost like yours isn't even on there.
I rest my case...................but I still love you.............:love:

You welcome Vixen!!!!:icon_bigg

Jay:3d_frown: :biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Here you go Nate!!!:love:
p532198_1.jpg

Of course I am pretty cute in the car too!!!
p532198_2.jpg

Must just be the car????:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
WOW, my old camera really sucked. I need to get some highresolution pictures of my beautiful wife and post up here...............:love:

I may get some fried chicken now.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Suprahero = Ass kisser!!!!:biglaugh:

Alright I got stuff to do today I am done with this game....:icon_bigg

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
You are a lucky man Jay. A beautiful wife who is into supras like yourself, goes to the track and races against you, and a good cook!? You are blessed brother. I am almost there. I have a beautiful wife and she is a good cook and she likes cars, but I have 4 supras and she doesnt have her own, and I dont think she would race at the track.:biglaugh: And Vonda, although I am partial to white, I cant discount my like for blue. I have 3 blue MKIII's and one white. And my pride and joy is a navy blue. :nono: But I also have two other white vehicles so it kinda balances out. Jay the interior just looks awesome. Personally I would have been scared to death to paint interior but It looks like you picked the right man for the job. Now If I could just send him my tails so he could tint them for me??:naughty: Give me that JDM look!!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
mk3forme said:
Now If I could just send him my tails so he could tint them for me??:naughty: Give me that JDM look!!

SC is going to ban me for sure for whoring this thread...lol:biglaugh:

Mr mk3forme if you really want your tails done I am happy to do it for you.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Only because you have a nice looking family and a Gay blue car. We Gay blue brothers need to stick together........:biglaugh:

Keep in mind I am in no way a professional and everything I know is self taught. With that said!!! Jay still has my guns and probibly will until I need them back come April. I have an old boat I am redoing for some summer fun.

p532385_1.jpg

I rebuilt the lower unit this winter and am changing the floor and the entire interior this spring. I am also going to paint the orange Yellow, buff the white, and paint the trailer. I am doing this in April so while I have my guns set up if you want your lenses done I am fine with that. You would just need to pay shipping and for the tinted clear. If you are serious shoot me a PM end of March.:icon_bigg

Sorry for the Hyjack Jay!!! I will now return you to Jay kissing Vixens ass for some home cooking and most likely some good loven......:naughty:

Last edited:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
suprahero said:
I may get some fried chicken now.
That would be a negative...:3d_frown:
I knew you had done something you would regret when I got that pm. This is going to cost you dearly........:evil2:

mk3forme, I don't blame you for liking Jay's car, it really is pretty.:icon_bigg Don't tell Jay but I'm a lucky woman to have a husband that supports my need to have a fast car that looks as good as mine does.

Ryan, Thanks for correcting his over sight to include my sig in that post.:icon_bigg

Nate, Thanks. I'm enjoying my car right now...........When Jay isn't driving it...;)

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
Vixen ok then its settled. You are lucky to have each other. You two seem like good people. I hope someday im fortunate enough to meet you. I think I read you have two girls?? I have three boys! Can you imagine that family?? Everyone loves Supra's!!:naughty:
Soup i really appreciate your offer. I will probably take you up on that! And as far as the gay blue car. That is mostly a parts car right now. The two blue ones I actually drive are Navy blue. :biglaugh: The one in my avatar is an 87 NA with 56000 miles. Soon to be Turbodddddddd. I think I have pics of them in my Gallery

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Jay how did the clutch work progress today??

Ok, now that's out of the way...........on to the other topics here!

MK3forme..........your car IS very S.E.X.Y.!.........just looks black in many photos. I like the blue much better than black, let it show.

Ryan............Looks like you could start a group buy on the tinted tails. (Translated= I want mine done too). I've seen your work, and would pay good money. BTW>>>WTF is Summer in Fargo........It's +35 yipeee, grab the boat, let's get in the water!

And finally.....I was there, and met Jay and Vonda........and Ryan. Jay and Vonda couldn't be better people. I'm not sure how long they have been married, but at least for a day, they seemed to get along like a couple in their first year of marriage. The qualities that have been posted here definitely didn't seem fabricated for internet when I was there. I rode in both cars on the track..and I loved them both. I won't post a favorite. I was very jealous of both cars, both of you, and the relationship that the two of you had. I hope that was the first of many meeting between us. ............ (Goes off thinking of a Mobile meet in the summer)

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
ForcedTorque said:
Ryan............Looks like you could start a group buy on the tinted tails. (Translated= I want mine done too). I've seen your work, and would pay good money. BTW>>>WTF is Summer in Fargo........It's +35 yipeee, grab the boat, let's get in the water.

Scott funny thing about a group buy is there is usually money exchanged. I work for free only because you cant bitch about what you didn't pay for...:icon_bigg. If you want the red cars done ship them up scotty and I will do them this spring.

As far as Summers here it's 80's and 90's. Usually april is when it starts getting nice again. Come on up this summer I will take you fishen for some walleye....

ForcedTorque said:
And finally.....I was there, and met Jay and Vonda........and Ryan.

Its like im one of their children or a pet of some sort??? :biglaugh::icon_razz

So Jay are you sleeping in the Dungen tonight from the uncalled for Supra attacks on your loving wife????

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I never sleep in the dungeon...................unless told to...........:nono:

Scott, we have been together since July 23, 1988 so that's longer than some of these members have been alive. I don't want to get all teary eyed, but I wouldn't change anything about my life, friends, or family.........lol

Scott, the clutch is now in, but I don't have any injectors yet. I will probably get them back tomorrow or friday, but I dont' think I'm going to put them back in until I talk with the people I bought them from. I really don't see any need in 620cc injectors when I don't plan on running more than 20-25 psi. I will keep you all posted with the progress, ....................if I ever make any..........:biglaugh:

P.S. a mobile meet sounds very nice...............but dont' make it when it's tooo damn hot. You know how these Alabama summers are.

Ryan, good luck with the boat project. Your summers sound alot better than ours do. It gets 90 here by about six in the morning and the humidity will kill yoiu if you're not use to it. It helps me to lose all the fat I've gained during the winter feasts though. I just sweat it off during the summer and start all over again in October storing it up............:biglaugh:

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
after reading this entire thread, all i got was this lousy t shirt.
heh, no what i caught onto is a bunch of people with nothing else better to do other then post here. hah. that and bigaaron's wife doesn't cook :stickpoke