The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
Thank you Jay for the links and you and Scott both for the compliments. Much appreciated. I very much plan on stretching the wheels of one or two of these cars once I get this motor built. I hope to goto some meets somewhere!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
CryoSlash said:
after reading this entire thread, all i got was this lousy t shirt.
heh, no what i caught onto is a bunch of people with nothing else better to do other then post here. hah. that and bigaaron's wife doesn't cook :stickpoke

98 straight pages of reading............who's got nothing better to do????????
And Aaron's wife has got to cook as good as mine!

I'm thinking August 15th or so. I want to finance Ryan's return, and let him see what 90 (or 100) Really feels like. I know that's not fair, cause I could care less what -30 feels like. Seriously, I need to study dates of other events first, then coordinate that around this weather........Maybe late September???

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Make sure it's at least a month away from Chicago if you can Scott. I'm definately going and want to make sure I have the funds.

Cryo, you know you enjoyed the pictures in the beginning. I'd take more pictures and post them up, but it's old news...............lol

You're welcome MK3forme.

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Make sure you add an extra day for Chicago, Jay. I need somebody to join me to sit in on a taping of the Jerry Springer show! My wife refuses, and I thought you might be able to catch up with some old friends from back home. :biglaugh:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
suprahero said:
Make sure it's at least a month away from Chicago if you can Scott. I'm definately going and want to make sure I have the funds.
It will be 90-100 degrees here in August too most likely.:icon_bigg

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Sounds like a F'ed up deal on the injectors... Atleast you're lucky there isn't 8 inches of new snow on the ground.. I need to pull my turbo but these weather conditions suck!

You have made some awesome progress with you and your wife's cars... Very commendable.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Tell him Scott. NO humidity = no care............heat is nothing without the devil.....aka-humidity.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I would be done if my injectors were what I had ordered, but they're not, so I'm not...........:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
starscream5000 said:
Are they shipping the injector back? Did you call up the company yet?

The injectors arrive on friday. I will then have to scan the flow sheet and email it to rhdjapan so they can see that I didn't just make this up. They say that SARD doesn't make a 620cc injector. I don't want them boring me with details. I just want my 540's that I ordered. I'll keep you posted...........lol

Ken, humidity sucks. For the great company I'll be keeping up there, it will be worth it though...........lol

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
I hope we get a nice weekend! I hate the humidity too, last August it was hotter than a whore house on nickel day. Long as theres not rain, we all good!!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
tookwik4u89 said:
last August it was hotter than a whore house on nickel day.

I dont get it???? Are you saying whore houses are hot??? Or Nickles are going to get their own day soon??? I guess whatever, Stupid 3e5 members!!!:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :icon_razz

Jay you finally hit 100 pages you should get an award of some sort.:icon_razz

I will attest to Jay just needing injectors the car is done needs nothing else but to be driven. Oh mabey a fuse box securing but past that all done...:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Ryan, how about this analogy..........hotter than a two dollar whore on nickel night? Anyhow, it seems Ken plans on taking us to a brothel during the Chicago meet. Sounds fun to me, uh, I mean, hell no, I'm married. (I'll send you a pm Ken.) I would never go to one of those places............... if I thought my wife could find out..............:naughty:

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
so Jay or Ryan do you have B4 and after pics of Vonda's tails? I'd like to see the difference, and its a little easier with both then just after shots.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
suprahero said:
Ryan, how about this analogy..........hotter than a two dollar whore on nickel night? Anyhow, it seems Ken plans on taking us to a brothel during the Chicago meet. Sounds fun to me, uh, I mean, hell no, I'm married. (I'll send you a pm Ken.) I would never go to one of those places............... if I thought my wife could find out..............:naughty:

Did you not get in enough trouble Wednesday? :3d_frown:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
mk3forme this is the best I can do!!! The focus was really Jays car so I didn't get many of Vondas car besides a couple of the finished lenses. The only reason we even worked on her car was well, have you seen her???:love: :biglaugh:

I think you can see the difference she only wanted them a little darker not blacked out. You can make them as dark as you want depending on the amount of tint you add to the clear. The nice thing is when you tint them it gets rid of the center section being lighter than the sides. Also the clear really gives them shine. If you look at the second picture you can see the flash of my camera in the drivers side lense:icon_bigg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg