The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Aaron, what would you consider to be a safe boost level just for the dyno? Not for driving around town, but for bragging rights.:icon_bigg

If it were your car, what would you set the boost at?

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
MKIII VIXEN said:
Aaron, what would you consider to be a safe boost level just for the dyno? Not for driving around town, but for bragging rights.:icon_bigg

If it were your car, what would you set the boost at?
As high as you can go without getting leaner than 11.5 : 1 on race gas.:)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Quin said:
I'm gone for a week and there is 20 new pages. >.>
This thread waits for no man.................:biglaugh:

23psi sounds pretty safe. I doubt I could ever run lean. I'm sure I can, but it is still running way rich. I should get my injectors back sometime next week. I'm hoping that one of them was stuck open or something like that. If they were perfect, then I dont know what I'll do. I've had to change my oil four times in the two weeks that it was running. If I can't get it to cooperate then I'll have to come up with another game plan. Sounds like Vixen will be inheriting an safcII.

Ryan, you ane no longer allowed to answer any questions that contain the word boost in them............:evil2:

Tookwik, I'm running way too rich to worry about fuelcut. Plus, per Ryan's suggestion, I filled up with gas before I got to the dyno. He saids you only get fuelcut when you have a quarter of a tank of gas..............:biglaugh:

Rajunz, the most I hit with my 7m was 389 torque. I'm going to beat that with my 1jz............quit laughing damit..............:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Yes you can avoid fuel cut by having a full tank of gas when you dyno....duuhhhh!!!:biglaugh:

Again what do I know I drive an NA....lol:icon_razz

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
bigaaron said:
In Alabama, "fuel cut" is when you slice the guy's fuel line before you ask him to race!

Slice is such a harsh word Aaron. I prefer to call it puncture...............:evil2:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
:wavey: Look who showed up in someones build thread... *even though I posted somewhere back there, I cant keep up with the shear magnitude of post whoredom that goes on in here, lol*

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Reign_Maker said:
:wavey: Look who showed up in someones build thread... *even though I posted somewhere back there, I cant keep up with the shear magnitude of post whoredom that goes on in here, lol*

Just to add to the post whoredom, THATS YOUR 4000th POST!! YAYAYAY

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks Josh. I've already got a cheap one on the way here. I'll save up for a good one. I usually get busy about this time of year. I just needed a clutch to get me from point a to point b right now. I won't be going to the track any time soon, until I know I have a better clutch ready to go in. I doubt the one that I've got ordered will be able to handle the drag radials at the track. Thanks alot though.

Jake, your mere presence just livens this thread up.................:biglaugh: