The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I just wanted to cry watching that run, cause I knew you wouldn't be bringing good news back with you. You don't think 3 hours on the dyno had anything to do with it do you?

From the Joy of having it right, and outdoing your expectations, to the pain of it tearing up just hours later. Man that had to be hard!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Well i am back home in the snow and ice...:cry:

I took a few pictures of Jays car before I left this morning. We finally got the car together and then it had to come apart again.:3d_frown: Oh well I guess we have all been there we do own Supra's......lol:biglaugh:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

I had a great time in Bama and tomorrow night I will get some other pictures of the Bama meet ect up in OT. I also need to get caught up on all the other threads. But for now I am off to find my wife for some much needed alone time.:naughty: :love: :naughty: :evil2:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Don't do it Soup. I thought you was going to be strong and hold out for another week, and bring Lanette to her knees begging you for some.............OH wait a minute, I got that backwards. You haven't had any in a week and you were going to crawl on your knees and beg Lanette for some.................:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Scott, I almost want to cry myself. When does the madness end? I keep fixing her and she keeps tearing up. I'm running out of parts to replace though so I should be good to go after this. Well, I still have to buy some coilovers............lol

Justin, my neck is as red as they come.............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Starscream..........Jay and I have switched user names. From now on, everything that Suprahero saids will be me...........Ryan. I got tired of the name DaSoup and everyone knows that the name Suprahero is cooler so he's letting me use his username for a while. He will be posting under my old name of DaSoup. Hope this isnt too complicated for you.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Stop it Jay!!!! You are going to mess them all up...lol:biglaugh:

As far as the locations go we thought it would be funny for a while.

And Jay dont you have a deck to finish?????:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Nice try Jay, but I know today is Wednesday and you're just waiting around before you go play golf. Good luck today and try to beat their ass at poker too. You need the money to buy you a new clutch set. Tell Vixen that I really enjoyed her cooking this past weekend. I don't see how you don't way 250 pounds eating her cooking everyday. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that temptation on a regular basis.

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
WOW, that car is looking amazing Jay. I think I need to head out to the garage and start working on some new mods if I plan on competing at TX2K7. Looks like you're moving the bar up a notch on us...................................

Maybe I need to throw another coat of wax on the RED machine! :yelrotflm

....am I getting inside your head yet???

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
bigaaron said:
Stock pressure plate ftl!

I had a Zoom Stage 2 pressure plate. It was suppose to be good for 450hp and torque.

Rajunz, you can't get into this head. I'd have to be able to form a thought before you could mess with me................:crazy1:

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
Seriously Jay, the car looks amazing, I really love the new look of the engine bay and interior, that car will be a serious show stopper...........

suprahero said:
...................Rajunz, you can't get into this head. I'd have to be able to form a thought before you could mess with me................:crazy1:
Oh, I will get inside your head before it's over with, perhaps some pictures may do the trick..............these are my friends, we usually travel in packs.......:biglaugh:
540871_88_full.jpg

p525410_1.jpg

Oh Lord, please tell me I did not just do that in your build thread, Oops, My Bad!:yelrotflm