The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
rajunz photobucket blew its head gasket all up into this thread.

damn toyo red coolant
sm_photo_missing.jpg

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
You need that to clear your head after seeing all that Bama blue........glad you made it home safely Ryan! Even if you're walking a little funny after Ricky got done with you;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Nice try Rajunz, but my suprahero powers have a catalyticcolorconverter built into my cornea. All I see is blue...............:evil2:

I will say though that the closest supra to the camera in this picture is gorgeous..........:love:
p525786_1.jpg

:drool:

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
Nice try Rajunz, but my suprahero powers have a catalyticcolorconverter built into my cornea. All I see is blue...............:evil2:....................
Damn you, forgot about those SupraHero Powers.................

Hey check out the cool shirts we're making for the meet, I would offer you one but, oh well you know, they were designed with the Cool People in mind.................perhaps your lovely wife might want one, I'm sure we could make one in White, Ladies Cut, Fully Embroidered to match her nice ride.......................:biggrinbo

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That is a sweet design, although who wants a 7m powered anything.............:evil2:

I kid, I kid...........those are pretty cool though.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Rajunz said:
perhaps your lovely wife might want one, I'm sure we could make one in White, Ladies Cut, Fully Embroidered to match her nice ride.......................:biggrinbo

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

I dont know about Vixen but for a shirt like that I would leave Jay's ass....:biglaugh:

Starscream I know the answer to your question but I will let Jay answer it when he gets back from the doctor today. He is having his hydrosolator removed...lol:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Rajunz said:
Okay Jay, my last vain attempt at reducing you to a mere mortal:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4992364&postcount=28

That is freaking awesome Rajunz. I have got to learn to photoshop...........:love:
I just saved that picture to my favorites...........lol

Chris, stock injectors would never work for the power that I want to make. I have ordered another clutch and it may be a mistake, but I got another Zoom. It's a stage 3 and is suppose to hold 400torque at the wheels. I wanted to get one from HPF, but it was going to take at least two weeks, which to me sounds like a month. I was willing to wait that long. This one has a 90day replacement with it so if it's not going to hold, I'll know by then. Hopefully it will hold, but either way, I"ve already got it ordered. It's suppose to be here monday. Hopefully my injectors will be back from being flowtested as well.............lol

Ryan, they left my hydrosolator alone, but my fluxcapacitor needs to be recalibrated. They're going to set me up with an MRI in a week to check for any leaks or ruptured discs.................:biglaugh:

darkspeed

Supramania Contributor
Oct 1, 2006
Montgomery, AL
www.pbase.com
suprahero said:
.....I have ordered another clutch and it may be a mistake, but I got another Zoom. It's a stage 3 and is suppose to hold 400torque at the wheels. I wanted to get one from HPF, but it was going to take at least two weeks, which to me sounds like a month. I was willing to wait that long. This one has a 90day replacement with it so if it's not going to hold, I'll know by then. Hopefully it will hold, but either way, I"ve already got it ordered. It's suppose to be here monday. ....

ahem, ahem......SPEC STG 3+.......use Brian's discount.......ahem, ahem

D@mn this cough!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Jay, be sure to do a proper break in of the clutch before testing to see if it will hold. Yes, this does take away from the 90 days. I'm sure Vixen would have let you ride in her car occasionally if you would have waited on what you really wanted. Sounds to me like you are a little tentative with what you settled on.

Who am I kidding.............400 ft-lb from a 1jz????? Never

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Scott, I doubt I ever hit 400 torque, but a man can dream can't he?

DS, I couldn't remember what type of clutch you said Brian could get. I probably will end up getting another clutch, but I'm anxious to be driving it. When summer time gets here, I should be able to afford a better clutch and can order it before this one tears up. I may have to limit my trips to the track though. I thinnk the dragradials played a big part in my clutch's demise.

Chris, I'm not into beasteality or having sex with any machines, BUT if I ever do, my 1jz will be at the top of the list.................:naughty: