p522118_1.jpg

to this:

p522118_2.jpg

and-

from this:

p522118_3.jpg

to this:

p522118_4.jpg

much respect to everyone involved, you should be proud.

and vonda- your taillights look hot :) i guess you just wanted to pretty up the only view jay gets to see ;)
Dave, That's a great post. Seeing these pictures together makes it look that much more impressive.:love:

And, yes I thought as much time as Jay spends looking at my taillights they should look good..................;)

Thanks again to Ryan.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Probably better than we hoped. It's hard matching leather with paint chips about 1/2" squared. They actually ended up mixing it up by hand. They just kept adding blue and violet and black until it looked good. It came out real close.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Damn....it looks like a good match in the bright photos and the dark ones, it is magic paint!! Richard is at a computer somewhere rubbing one out to those pics.

My 28th post in your thread BTW;).....Now leave Vixen alone:)

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
LMAO....I just learned a new feature, I accidentaly clicked the number of replies in my list of subscribed threads and it shows a breakdown of how many posts everyone has in your thread. Im probably the only one whos never seen that.....

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 867
User Name Posts
suprahero 198
da89soup 86
OneJoeZee 52
bigaaron 45
bobiseverywhere 43
ForcedTorque 37
buckshotglass 33
HellsLegion 32
MKIII VIXEN 29
tookwik4u89 28
JustAnotherVictim 25
suprahooked 23
theWeezL 22
starscream5000 22
kwnate 20
1jzdreamer 18
Quin 18
Shytheed Dumas 15
RacerXJ220 11
Fuzz420 11
staticpat 10
JSHeinrich 10

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I have you beat Ken!

And I met 5 of the people on that list this weekend. We had a great time.

The interior looks SOOO much better now Jay! And it was nothing to sneeze at already. You and Ryan did fantastic work. I should bring Ryan back to Alabama to do some paint work on my Red car...............or should I have my peeps divert his plane in the morning??????????????

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
Hey, she called me :) Plus I was talking about her taillights!

If she's not calling you on the phone, then she's talking to you in the chat room or sending you pm's. I really feel like when I get her supra the way she wants it, she won't need me anymore.................:nono:

:biglaugh:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
bigaaron said:
What does that tell you?

Before you answer, consider my posts are actually helpfull :biglaugh:

Oh of course.

It just means I post alot because I have alot of time on my hands and I like you guys:biglaugh:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
tookwik4u89 said:
LMAO....I just learned a new feature, I accidentaly clicked the number of replies in my list of subscribed threads and it shows a breakdown of how many posts everyone has in your thread. Im probably the only one whos never seen that.....

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 867
User Name Posts
suprahero 198
da89soup 86
OneJoeZee 52
bigaaron 45
bobiseverywhere 43
ForcedTorque 37
buckshotglass 33
HellsLegion 32
MKIII VIXEN 29
tookwik4u89 28
JustAnotherVictim 25
suprahooked 23
theWeezL 22
starscream5000 22
kwnate 20
1jzdreamer 18
Quin 18
Shytheed Dumas 15
RacerXJ220 11
Fuzz420 11
staticpat 10
JSHeinrich 10

Wow, look at me, coming is just below the average...typical :nono:

Im gonna have to work harder. Or maybe Im gonna have to stop posting on SM at all and get my car done. Apparently I dont rate "fly in" professionals...but then again, I dont need them! :biglaugh:

I work by day, and I have a team of Keubler elves working on my car at night...or was that possums living in my parts car?

Hey speaking of ugly creatures.....ohh nevermind :naughty:

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
suprahero said:
Well, we ended up with 419rwhp, but I did increase my torque from 301 to 341. It does feel a little stronger. I'm still running rich, but it is better also. I'll have to either change to some 440's or go standalone to get it perfect.

Josh, I have stock hg with arp studs torqued to 80 psi............lol

We'll post videos up later. Ryan is responsible for that............lol

Maybe you should try a MAFT-Pro? Should be able to fix your problems and cost less than a full stanalone... BTW, I can't see all of these pics posted up because my work comp's gay, but I've got a feeling the interior looks sweet ;). I'll check it out tonight when I get off of work.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Hey Weezl, I resemble that ugly creature remark, but I'm o.k. with it. I've already got Vixen under my spell with my never ending supply of charm.........:biglaugh:

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments. It really has been alot of work put into it. I'm not going to call it hard work, cause you would all know I'm lieing, but it is alot of work. I think it will be worth it when I get through though, and thanks to Ryan the interior is through................:bowdown:

He is now back home in Fargo with his wife and baby. I know he missed them like crazy this weekend. I tried to feed him every two hours to keep his mind off of them, but he never eats. I eat like every two hours and he eats twice a day. I would die if I ate what he ate.............actually I would be a little healthier, but people from the south don't necessarily worry about their health. That's why we have so many barbecue and hamburger restaurants down here..................:yum:

I've got to order me a clutch now. I found one that will hold 600rwhp, so I may try that one. I think the dragradials is what's caused it to be fried. I think I need to get one stronger than just good for 450hp, even though I'm not making that much power. Hopefully my injectors will be back here in about a week, and I'm really hoping one of them was stuck open and then I"ll be able to tune it better, but I won't know for a while.......lol

Gotta go eat,.............it's been two hours since my last feeding............:biglaugh: