The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
kwnate said:
I am sorry about your misfortune with the clutch, I'll take you up on the offer :)
That should solve that problem because DaSoup and I will surely never bring it up again;):biglaugh:

Duane might though.....lol

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
I won't say anything else about it either.....................Right, just like I won't remind Jay that he got out run by a girl................:biglaugh:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
buckshotglass said:
Vixen, Jay sent me a pm. He said he let you win so you wouldn't feel bad about the dyno #'s.;)

Whatttttevvvvvvverrrrr! Jay wouldn't let his grandmother win, nice try though.........:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Ok here is what we got done today!!!

Jay wanted to match up the dash, center, ect ect in his car to the leather in his seats and on the top of his door pannels so we had magic paint mixed to match.

Here are some pictures

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p520836_1.jpg

p520836_2.jpg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
More

Oh by the way this dash had a big ass crack in it across the top. It was my arch enemy today but I won in the end. Lets play find the hug crack...lol. By the way I had to paint the top of this dash 5 times today to make the crack go away. We used epoxy, some bondo ect ect.....

p520841_1.jpg

Slight problem!!! Jays center was so bad that I could not fix it so I told him to go find us a new one. Well he came back with one out of a 88. All was good until we tried to put it in and realized that an 88 supra did not have an airbag....lol:cry:. Anyway after about 30 minutes of some hilbilly fab work Jays 91 has a 88 center. This photo really makes the new one look gay blue but the color is really darker than this picture makes it look.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Im a true Blue man Group member....:biglaugh:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
We were working late tonight you can see it got dark on us. The car is almost back together. Jay and I plan to finish it in the morning and clean it up and take a bunch of pictures. We also made a short shifter for him today It looks sweet. You will get to see the finished product tomorrow.

Me trying to finish in the dark...:biglaugh:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Ricky finally gave me my Yankee beeting tonight. I hurt so bad!!!!:cry:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Now I know why you came in crying like a little girl. I didn't know Ricky had came back up or I wouldn't have left you alone with him...............:biglaugh:

The car is going to look so damn hot when we're done with it. I may not even put a clutch back in it. I may just park it and build a glass house around it and just look at it all the time..................:love:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Well its been a long few days here in Bama. Today we finished Jays car and did a little work to Vixens car as well. We went golfing and had a great day. When I get back home tomorrow I will start a my trip to bama thread so you guys can see more than Jays cars.

Ok Lets start with Vixens car. Vonda wanted her taillights darker!!! She asked me to make it happen so we did.

In process

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Finished

p522019_1.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

They look really nice!!! The secret is some clear coat with black tint in it...:icon_bigg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
On to the finished 1Jayz!!!:evil2:

Oh No!!! Look who learned how to use a paint gun???:biglaugh:

He watched me all weekend and is now a painting pro!!!!:icon_razz
sm_photo_missing.jpg

We even had Vonda working. We had to fix the leather shift boot for the new home made hillbilly short shifter.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

We needed interior parts again to finish so we went strait to the 1J clip for some RH parts...:biglaugh: Had to drill a couple custom holes to make it work.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Jay used to have a 2 grey targa inserts and one torn blue one. I made him a blue one. :icon_bigg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Finally finished!!!

p522039_1.jpg

p522039_2.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

p522039_3.jpg

Pay no attention to the hillbilly!!! The photo is of the matching headliner and targa insert.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

I am really happy with how the car came out. I hope Jay is as happy with it as I am. I am leaving for home tomorrow and have had such a great time here. Jay truely does have a beautiful car now!!!

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
im really impressed guys!

86 page cliff notes-

from this:

p522098_1.jpg

to this:

p522098_2.jpg

and-

from this:

p522098_3.jpg

to this:

p522098_4.jpg

much respect to everyone involved, you should be proud.

and vonda- your taillights look hot :) i guess you just wanted to pretty up the only view jay gets to see ;)