The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
kwnate said:
Hey Vixen, was it loud?? :love: :love: How's it going?

Loud?? Yes!! The area we were in was a little tight. I could have went inside, but it's just more fun being where the car is. Plus there's nothing like the smell of exhaust..........:aigo:

My car is running so good that, I'm trying to pretend my numbers were better.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
Jay, its sounds great. Don't change a thing, just drive the oldsmoblile if its too loud for you :biglaugh: Looks like you guys had a blast today, I'm jealous :)

We really had a good time, and I love the sound of my car when it's on the dyno and at the track,......................but when you're just going down the road or to the golfcourse, that thing is freaking loud. The way it's running right now, I can't just baby it. It loads up with fuel so I have to get on it to make it burn the fuel. That's when it gets loud. I'm going to take the injectors out and have them flow tested since I can't drive it right now anyways. I just feel like one of my injectors has got to be a 1000cc or something crazy like that. I keep getting fuel in my oil. I've changed my oil four times since I've got it running.

Mr. Heinrich, all the credit goes to DaSoup for taking the pictures. I took my camera with me and never took one picture. I really wanted to post the video of me spanking my brothers vette, but I got spanked instead when my clutch went out...............:nono:

Jose, Ryan will be leaving tuesday, so you can come over on wednesday with a standalone and install it for me. You should be able to be back home on Friday night in time to take your girlfriend out..................:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Yeah, I feel one of them is stuck open too, but I've heard good things about my injectors. I'll just have to send them off and see what happens.........thanks.

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
Sorry i was not on here a little earlier i just moved.

Those are some great vids Jay. Your Car sounds great!

Vixen don't feel to bad, think of all the poor souls that still have a stocker :) plus a EBC will do you wonders i'm sure.

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
jay.glad the 2j map worked out for ya.sounded good on the dyno.once you stop it from running rich down low,i'm sure it's gonna wake up even more.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks Keith. I've got a little while before I'll get to run it again, but I'll get it right before spring. Thanks for the 2jz map sensor. It didn't solve my problem, but it did help...................lol

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
The sound of Jay's car in that 1 bay dyno gave me Major Wood!!!! There were people covering their ears, but there was no way I was gonna muffle that a bit.

Vonda was not happy with her HP number. A number doesn't mean everything. I rode down the track in it, and I can easily say that numbers lie. Then I was impressed even more by watching several runs of her and the Vette. He always got her by 5-6 cars by the 330 mark, but by the end, her turbo starts pulling hard, and she was within a half car length or so of having him. I think with an extra 60 feet she would have him. And every single time, she came back screaming "1 more time", cause she was determined to she was going to get him.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
kwnate said:
So I guess you have to stop giving me shit about my clutch... What time did you run when your clutch said no more, 15 seconds?? in the 1/8th mile??

:icon_bigg
They didn't post a time.......just a speed of 41mph. Maybe it took over a minute and the clock reset. Watching that made me sick! He had the Vette out of the hole, then at the shift......nothing

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
^^^ Nate you may get Jay to stop making fun of you with that logic, but you got nothing on me. Most because I am sure my car cant even run a 15 sec quarter.....lol

Ok Jay is out pulling a few parts we need from a wrecked 88 we found 2 days ago in Jasper when we were driving around.

Here is what I have done so far!!!!!

First my bath tub that Jay has been kind enough to let me use....:biglaugh:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Next is where I am at curently!!!

p520461_1.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Ricky is over here as well, I am waiting for my Yankee ass beeting he has promised. Mabey we will have pictures of the beeting.....lol

Alright back to work!!!

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
ForcedTorque said:
The sound of Jay's car in that 1 bay dyno gave me Major Wood!!!! There were people covering their ears, but there was no way I was gonna muffle that a bit.

Vonda was not happy with her HP number. A number doesn't mean everything. I rode down the track in it, and I can easily say that numbers lie. Then I was impressed even more by watching several runs of her and the Vette. He always got her by 5-6 cars by the 330 mark, but by the end, her turbo starts pulling hard, and she was within a half car length or so of having him. I think with an extra 60 feet she would have him. And every single time, she came back screaming "1 more time", cause she was determined to she was going to get him.

A very good example of some numbers and data never being able to tell the whole story. :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Joe, my iterior is out for what I hope is the last time. We are repainting my dash to match my leather seats, and door panels. We're also painting the center console as well. I'll be glad to get it back together and not take it apart again.......................crosses fingers, and knocks on wood.

Vonda's car only dyno'd 277, but it feels like it's alot stronger than that. I guess the 340 pounds of torque has something to do with that. Anyways, she had a great time at the dyno and even more fun at the track. She loves kicking my ass on the track. Some dude asked me what I had in my car, and I told him a 1jz.............he said " I don't know what that is, but you pulled the MF front tires off of the ground." I said no I didn't, and he said "I'll bet you a fu king hunderd dollars you did.....................gotta love them rednecks, and yes I know how to spell hundred, but that's not what he said. He said hunderd.............:biglaugh:

Kwnate, I'll make a pack with you to never bring it up again...................:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Looks like the interior paint work will go on as scheduled today. I wish I could have stayed longer. Y'all just try to be sure that screwdriver doesn't puncture one of those pretty seats.

And, Joe, you are So right about the numbers

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
A340 on the dyno= FTL
A340 on the track= FTW
Better to have it on the track than on the dyno. Especially if it had a stall.

Dyno it with the ect ecu unplugged, and the shifter in "2"

Both cars are awesome......great stuff guys!!