The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
starscream5000 said:
Jay just blew his motor?! NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!
Jay, didn't blow his motor today. He can't because they won't let him drive it on the cart paths..................:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
MKIII VIXEN said:
Jay, didn't blow his motor today. He can't because they won't let him drive it on the cart paths..................:biglaugh:

He is making me crabby!!! Its not fair that Jay gets to practice his golf game and I dont. He is going to school my ass next weekend when we go golfing....:3d_frown:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
1jzdreamer said:
HAHAHA yea... as far as i know nothing happened with his motor...
I just posted that to see how many people would freak out.
Mah bad.

He could have done some damage last night when he pulled up beside WHITE SUPRA......:biglaugh: I took it easy on him this time, but when he gets "the bugs" worked out, then he's fair game................:evil2:

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
MKIII VIXEN said:
He could have done some damage last night when he pulled up beside WHITE SUPRA......:biglaugh: I took it easy on him this time, but when he gets "the bugs" worked out, then he's fair game................:evil2:

So I take it your liking that new turbo?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The motor is not blown up, but if it does blow up then I'm hunting you down 1jz dreamer...................:evil2:

We went to the track last night and my wife ran her car pretty good. She's got her reaction time to under four seconds now.............:biglaugh:
It's running better than her other turbo did and she's liking it alot. I'm pretty sure she'll dyno this weekend at about 350rwhp. I think the only downfall of her car is the old torque converter, but it still runs pretty good. My car won't outrun her right now, I don't think. Maybe after I get the bugs, as she call it, out. I'm hoping to get my cam gears and map sensor before this weekend. I'll definately take videos of the dyno and supra meet this weekend.

Ryan will be here thursday. We're going to try and repaint my interior pieces if the weather is willing.............lol

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Weather smeather!!! The interior is getting done come rain, shine, snow, tornado, ect ect. My paint guns are now in Bama and I dont care if I have to put a heater in the dungen and plastic the floor to paint. Jay is having some magic interior paint mixed to match his seats. I get in on thursday about 1pm and our plan is to have the interior finished for the meet on sat. It could be one stinky car to ride in on sat but the finished product should be great. I fly back to ND on tuesday morning so Sunday and Monday will be all about Bama and Jay kicking my ass in golf. This Yankee cant wait to get out of the ND sub zero deep freeze.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks Chris and Josh. Ryan I am soooo going to kick your yankee ass at golf when you get here..............:biglaugh:

Here is a picture of my Greddy cam gears. They arrived today. Yes, of course, their blue............:biglaugh:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

I'm still waiting on my 2jz map sensor, but hopefully it'll make it on time.........lol