The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
If I get rid of it then I will, but if I blow it up, I will probably do a six million dollar build on it and make it stronger, faster, and better than ever before.................:evil2:

I now have a purpose in life, and that is to put down more horsepower than 350zna.............:biglaugh:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
suprahero said:
I now have a purpose in life, and that is to put down more horsepower than 350zna.............:biglaugh:

NA 350Z? you could put the hurtin on those with stock twins! It won't even be fair with the 35R running strong.

edit: nvm. I see what you're talking about. Still I think you'll be good to go to race that Z soon enough. :]

Justin727

T-virus infected
suprahero said:
That was my Uncle Cooters truck and it wasn't really a fair contest because his truck has flames on it. My cousin Festus has the mazda and it's still running. Actually we pulled the dodge out of the woods and then had it hauled back to my uncles house by a rollback. He swears he can fix it with some duct tape and a shoestring, but we'll have to wait and see.................:biglaugh:

My head is still spinning from all of the bumps and bruised I took. Those helmets aren't as comfortable as they look............:aigo:

CRAZY REDNECKS!

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
That 350 should be tuned this weekend.

Jay if you blow it making 400whp, just stroke it with a 2JZ-GTE block.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
If Jay blows up the 1J he is going to need to start selling his body at night to keep up with the costs of this build...lol

And the car is so rich at this point there should be no danger of meltdown....:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
starscream5000 said:
Wasn't that statement mentioned earlier in this thread? Jay, when's that MK4 AFM comin' in? Get on here and talk you hillbilly ;).
I'm waiting on Aaron to find me one or make one out of a gm map sensor. I'm hoping he can come up with something before February 17th, but if not then I'll get it when I can. The cam gears should be here soon enough. I'm not going to install them until I get them to the dyno. I want to make another base line run at 20psi and then adjust the cams to see what kind of gains I make. Hopefully everything will be safe and sound and make it back home.

It will probably take me at least an hour and a half to get it tuned in on the dyno, but I should leave with a better running car. If not Ryan and I will ride back with Vixen in hers, and I'll set mine on fire where it sits.............:evil2:

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
suprahero said:
I'm waiting on Aaron to find me one or make one out of a gm map sensor. I'm hoping he can come up with something before February 17th, but if not then I'll get it when I can. The cam gears should be here soon enough. I'm not going to install them until I get them to the dyno. I want to make another base line run at 20psi and then adjust the cams to see what kind of gains I make. Hopefully everything will be safe and sound and make it back home.

It will probably take me at least an hour and a half to get it tuned in on the dyno, but I should leave with a better running car. If not Ryan and I will ride back with Vixen in hers, and I'll set mine on fire where it sits.............:evil2:

before the burning... you should um give me the motor, the shell, the suspension, the interior... you know everything... heck i'd even give you like fifteen bucks. Then you can just burn the money... its all the same right?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
If I light it on fire, there will be a video of me being taken away in a straight jacket..................:crazy1:

Thanks for the great offers though guys................:biglaugh: