Oct 16, 2006
CA
Dude, Aaron is the man. I am so glad that your shop is so close to me :naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Here is another video from the day we dyno'd. After the video that is RacerXJ220 and Aaron talking. I think I make a cameo in this one, I'm not sure. I am dressed in all blue.................:biglaugh:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Here's one of my brothers 1998 corvette. It made 289rwhp and 280 torque with a LS1 motor.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
I had my volume down and I turned it up for the first video... Oddly enough, Superbeast by Rob Zombie was playing. Coincidence? I think not :naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm hoping to make it a superbeast, but right now it's more like a superpuppy.......:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
^^^ Gomer/Jay...lol

Mabey they are cousins????:icon_bigg

Reguardless got nothin but love for Mr Jay Pyle um Sorry Jay Hayes.:biglaugh:

Jay I pictured your brothers car blue!!! Red???? How can you guys be related???

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
What a cool Build Thread Jay, I'm sorry that I have been really busy and haven't been able to keep up with it..................looks like it should be ready to represent in a big way down in Houston!:bigthumb:

and for the record, you look lovely in red Jay!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I hope I have it running good by then Rajunz. It's not running too good right now, but I've got time to fix it.............lol

That wasn't me at the end of the video. I think it is Ray.

Ryan, He wasn't a big fan of red, but he liked this car and decided to buy it. I still have to claim him as a brother though.........:biglaugh:

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Great progress so far Jay, I haven't been on here in a while, you know how life can be sometimes... Aaron, you rock, plain and simple. When I get over being broke I'll be swinging my business your way ;).

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks Chris, and yes Aaron does rock. I was stoked when I heard the narly news that he was gracing Alabama with his 1jzness..................:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Nate my wife was changing right in front of me when I was watching that video and I fond myself looking at the video more than her....lol

The dodge is the best I love when Jay looses the tailgate....:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That was my Uncle Cooters truck and it wasn't really a fair contest because his truck has flames on it. My cousin Festus has the mazda and it's still running. Actually we pulled the dodge out of the woods and then had it hauled back to my uncles house by a rollback. He swears he can fix it with some duct tape and a shoestring, but we'll have to wait and see.................:biglaugh:

My head is still spinning from all of the bumps and bruised I took. Those helmets aren't as comfortable as they look............:aigo:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
da89soup said:
Nate my wife was changing right in front of me when I was watching that video and I fond myself looking at the video more than her....lol
I think you're taking this gay blue thing a little too serious.

350znal

Dec 1, 2006
Anniston, Al.
Yeah, that was me Jay.... Damn i hate mic's on cameras. LOL....

BTW Jay. I hope you make more than 400rwhp the 17th man. I'm going to get the 350z tuned either this weekend or next Friday.:evil2: