The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
JustAnotherVictim said:
Are you going to be retarded or advanced? :)

Well, I've been advanced most of my life, but here lately, I've been feeling a little retarded because I can't get my car running better. I hope to solve my problems this weekend, but only time will tell.............:x:

Ken, I know JAV tossed you up a slow pitch right at the belt. I dont' know how you kept from responding to that one..............:biglaugh:

Thanks Joe.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Wow those gears are so sweet!!! Its almost a shame they have to hide behind the timing cover....:love:

And in my defense the only reason you are going to kick my yankee ass in golf is because us yankees cant play year round like you spoiled sothern rebels....lol:biglaugh:

Something tells me if I go around Bama proclaiming my Yankeeness I am so going to get shot and buried in the dungen...:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I can promise you that you won't be buried in the dungeon, but I can't guarantee you that you won't get shot. Aaron had a good chance of staying safe since he was from the west. We don't have anything against Californians, but you Yankees are a different breed............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
bobiseverywhere said:
time to get the Greddy CAM Cover to show off those purdy CAM Gears, did you get a Greddy Timing Belt too :)

No, I've got a toyota timing belt. I may end up getting one later though, but for now, I'm just worried about getting it running properly. Right now my wife's car would hand me my ass on a silver platter..............:biglaugh:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
I think you should keep the gears hidden once you get them dialed in. but that's just me. I'm not too keen on blingy engine bays. I like the stealthier understated look

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I don't mind the blingy engine bays, but I want performance over bling factor. And as for the bait..............this doesn't sound too stealthy to me....originally posted by Mr. OneJoeZee

1J
Koyo Radiator
Blitz intake
HKS SSQV
Mine's ECU
HKS EVC 1
Apex N1 catback
HKS downpipe
ACT clutch
Tein HA coilovers
Advan Model 5 wheels (18x8.5/18x9.5)
Falken Azenis (235/265)
Full Twin Turbo R interior
Greddy turbo Timer
JZA70 tachometer
JDM rain gutters
Momo steering wheel
Sparco Pedals
Sparco shift knob
Kevin M. Replica turn signal covers
Shine Auto Project 2hole lip
2.5 Twin Turbo badging

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
suprahero said:
I don't mind the blingy engine bays, but I want performance over bling factor. And as for the bait..............this doesn't sound too stealthy to me....originally posted by Mr. OneJoeZee

1J
Koyo Radiator
Blitz intake
HKS SSQV
Mine's ECU
HKS EVC 1
Apex N1 catback
HKS downpipe
ACT clutch
Tein HA coilovers
Advan Model 5 wheels (18x8.5/18x9.5)
Falken Azenis (235/265)
Full Twin Turbo R interior
Greddy turbo Timer
JZA70 tachometer
JDM rain gutters
Momo steering wheel
Sparco Pedals
Sparco shift knob
Kevin M. Replica turn signal covers
Shine Auto Project 2hole lip
2.5 Twin Turbo badging

yeah but look at my interior and my engine bay. how much of that stuff actually sticks out? Maybe the BOV and intake. Mostly everything is factory or looks factory.:)

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I would give an opinion here but Joe is already after me with the pimp stick from Kyles build thread......lol:biglaugh:

Jay any word on the Map sensor yet???

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The guy didn't have one in stock so he refunded me my money. I know a guy on Suparforums that saids he has one for $150.00. I will send him a pm in a few minutes.

I'm getting gas in my oil. It is diluting it and you can definately smell it. It idles fine and is running better, but it's still too damn rich. I got my cam gears, new timing belt, and belt tensioner installed tonight right before the freaking tornadoes hit. Luckily we just got high winds and lightning. Dont' worry everyone, your favorite suprahero is fine...............:biglaugh:

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
suprahero said:
The guy didn't have one in stock so he refunded me my money. I know a guy on Suparforums that saids he has one for $150.00. I will send him a pm in a few minutes.

I'm getting gas in my oil. It is diluting it and you can definately smell it. It idles fine and is running better, but it's still too damn rich. I got my cam gears, new timing belt, and belt tensioner installed tonight right before the freaking tornadoes hit. Luckily we just got high winds and lightning. Dont' worry everyone, your favorite suprahero is fine...............:biglaugh:
Gas in the oil sounds like blowby i sure hope your rings are ok. Best of luck Jay

soapra

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
VVTi'n, CA
www.kaizenmotorsport.com
suprahooked said:
Gas in the oil sounds like blowby i sure hope your rings are ok. Best of luck Jay

I dont think so. I just got my 1jz with HKS twins and it had so much gas in the oil that it didn't look like oil. I did a leakdown test and it had 0% leak on all cylinders how can that be blowby? :nono: