The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks Buckshot. Nobody seems to be posting tonight. Ryan is my biggest fan and he's out of town at his parents, and I dont think they have running water or electricity................:biglaugh:

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Great job getting it to start up Jay. I wouldn't run it very much at all like it is right now fearing I'd tear something up inside ;). Get those A/F fixed and try 'er out.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm not going to run it much since I know it will crank. I was just curious. I am going to check for codes tomorrow. I will pull it to the exhaust shop and hopefully get that installed saturday....................:x:

I won't be able to make a video racing my brother. He sold his vette today. He's going to be buying another one soon though. He's looking for a six speed LT1 this time. I ain't skerred though.............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks Kwnate. Now if I can only talk you and Ryan into a 1jz..................:biglaugh:

I love your sig. Is that a Tanya work of art or a Nate work of art?

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero said:
Ryan is my biggest fan and he's out of town at his parents, and I dont think they have running water or electricity................:biglaugh:

Actually they just got electricity last year so they have lights now. The rumer is they will have running water within the next 5 years.....:biglaugh:

I am sorry I missed the official start of yesterday I was driving home to Minot last night.

Congrats Jay It sounds great with a little more work that thing is going to be so Sweet......:love:. I cant wait to ride in it in a couple weeks...:icon_bigg

Nate I am glad Tanya finally made your sig!!!! I wonder how many more shirts I am into her for that...:biglaugh:

Later boys I am working at my parents store for the next couple days so I will be busy. The store is the only place I can get online......:3d_frown:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Man, when Minot gets running water, it's going to be a vacation paradise. I can see the sign now.............

Welcome To Minot
---------Home of Da89Soup----------

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Car is coming along nicely Jay......and no we wouldn't bash our red brothers for going 1j!

Ryan better work on his accent before the trip......"Dayum Jay, thayit cawr looks reeeeeeeal purty, hayuw beeeg is dem injaykters, i bet its purty fast.....uh huh ....yup....coo coo coo!!!":biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Ken mabey you should go to Bama in my place because I cant even say what you just typed!!!!:biglaugh:

But I will try to make you proud!!! I am sure there will be some video's of Jay and I so I will do my southern accent in one.....lol

I think its funny how everyone thinks Jays accent is so funny. The first couple times I talked to him on the phone I really had to listen to understand him. Now I must be getting used to it because I can understand everything he says. The really funny thing is Vonda is really easy to understand and they live in the same house so:dunno:.......:icon_bigg

Alright back to work!!!!

Later

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
da89soup said:
I think its funny how everyone thinks Jays accent is so funny. The first couple times I talked to him on the phone I really had to listen to understand him. Now I must be getting used to it because I can understand everything he says. The really funny thing is Vonda is really easy to understand and they live in the same house so:dunno:.......:icon_bigg
Later
Wy Darlin, wha-it evar are y'all talken bout? Yur tha wun wit tha ac-sent.;)

I'm so proud of the work Jay has done on his car. It is even more impressive in person...............:love:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
MKIII VIXEN said:
I'm so proud of Jay. He is even more impressive in person...............:love:

Ahhhh, how sweet...................:love:

I didn't even know Ken was still around, and how long is that red car going to be up on the banner................:biglaugh:

I will admit that I sound like a hillbilly, but when in Rome...........talk like the Romans..........:biglaugh:

Ryan, I just thought of something. When have you been talking to Vixen?.........:rant2:

Just came in to check on this thread since Vixen called me and told me I had to read what was being said about me. I was hoping it would be something false where I could defend myself, but it's all true. Well I need to take my country sounding self back outside and finish wiring up my battery to the back so I can make some more videos....................WooooHooooooo I can see the end in sight!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Fuzz420 said:
pffffffff your accent isnt that bad, if i didnt know anybetter after the louisville meet i would thought you were from here ;) You blended right on in :)

Yeah cause nobody would ever think that Kentucky had hillbillies................:biglaugh:

I kid, I kid. You know I love you and the other Kentuckians Fuzz, even Kurt........;)

Didnt have much progress with getting the engine runnig much better today, but I did get alot of stuff hooked up. I got my dash back together underneath and got my alarm hooked up. I also took my seats out and ran my battery cables to the back and then installed my seats back in. I was really hoping to get it washed and waxed today, but it just didn't pan out like I thought. I'm not giving up and I hope to have better news tomorrow. I plan on installing my stock injectors tomorrow to see if I can get it running better. I will be posting new as I get it...........lol